No announcement yet.

Mike Dopud /Varro/Kiryk Thunk,Discussion and Appeciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S2, Ep 5--Cloverdale. Just started it, but then someone interrupted my lunch break and now I'm back at work (can't you tell?)
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I hate when work gets in the way of fandom!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Watched the episode "Malice" and was glad I got to see our lovely Varro, if only for a moment. Sigh. I know I'm going to break down and at least rent the SGU discs to cap if nothing else.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Varro was so underused in Malice - assuming that's the one I'm thinking of - and the whole rest of the series.

I'm not sure if that's because of my complete love for Mike or what.
            sigpic

Comment

I agree that he was totally underused in Malice. That's the one where Simeon has killed Ginn. Young totally dismisses Varro's offer of help, which I understand on the one hand, but didn't like on the other. Mostly because I wanted to see more Varro, of course!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that one needed more of Varro. He would have soo been in his element there and looking soooooooo hot!
                sigpic

Comment

Like he did in "The Hunt"? **is dead** I was so afraid they would kill him off. I liked the other Lucian Alliance tracker-girl, too. She seemed cool. All this Varro talk and Varro watching is making me want to write Varro (or Kiryk again). Danged shame that I've got homework on an original fic due this Sunday and another chapter that's waiting patiently to be written in ITB.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, yeah. The Hunt was especially hot. Loved it! And that almost kiss! mMm!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Oh, yeah. The Hunt was especially hot. Loved it! And that almost kiss! mMm!
                      That smooch-interrupt was so danged frustrating! But Varro seems like the kinda guy to take it all in stride.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but we needed the smooch. Apologies to any Young/TJ shippers out there.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but we needed the smooch. Apologies to any Young/TJ shippers out there.
                            And then I just saw "Common Descent" and was a little perturbed at the lack of anything even resembling Varro.
                            sigpic

Comment

Take a deep breath. You might know how tptb are. They prove true to form in these last couple of episodes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Take a deep breath. You might know how tptb are. They prove true to form in these last couple of episodes.
                                Oh, Lord. Really? You know, I still have a hard time bringing myself to watch the third season of Robin Hood BBC; not because I'm not a fan--I am a HUGE fan--but because they killed off my favorite character. This happens to me a lot because I usually adore the supporting characters. In SGU, I like Varro, not Young or Scott; in SGA, I like Lorne more than Sheppard.

Now this looks good:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X