Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest girl in STARGATE UNIVERSE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was that Grace Park in the youtube vid?
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I have a crush for Ming'na. Though, Rhona Mitra is a beauty also.
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
        Yeah she was in an episode of SG-1.

Comment

http://yfrog.com/mosexychickz

*runs before receives another infraction*
          sigpic

Comment

emm sorry to burst you buble but that is the same video as KEK posted, only with different music

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Looks like it, though to be honest the music in the 2nd link works better with the clips.

Comment

I know. That's just something I put together with Avidemux. Personally, I don't like this Sexy *Bleep* song, but I thought it suited the video very well.

Are you the video's author KEK? If so, here's the better quality .avi file in case you want to upload it to your YouTube account. It's your work. I just added a different song and cut a scene or two to adapt the original video to the new song's length.
                sigpic

Comment

Naa it's OK, I felt the music on mine wasn't ideal but I really wanted to use it and knowing my laziness I might've never made another video, so just went with it. I couldn't bring myself to be associated with RnB, although the Lya scene synced up with "neighbourhood whore" did make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                    Yes, she played one of the new recruits in SG1's Proving Ground (Season 5, don't ask me the episode number).
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Julie McNiven/Ginn:

IMDb says she will be in five episodes. Is it confirmed? If so, that's kind of disappointing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

O fit red-heads, a rare but beautifull thing

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

No votes for Ginn yet?
                                I think she is quite cute Can't wait to see her in action.

Spoiler:
                                It's a shame she will most likely meet an unfortunate end, if she really is around for only five episodes
                                sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X