Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest girl in STARGATE UNIVERSE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by sblade
      The doctor who was called in via the Ancient communication stones to extract an alien tracking device from Rush in Divided. She had already appeared in SG-1's Lockdown as Dr. Brightman, so there was some nice continuity going on there.
      Spoiler:
      She's in a few episodes of season 2 too apparently.

Comment

Best Thread Ever
        Tst

Comment

You could at least try to keep this thread a bit PG so it will not get pulled again.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Chloe's best friend, Celina:
            Damn, she's nice Green!

Originally posted by Jper View Post
            You could at least try to keep this thread a bit PG so it will not get pulled again.
            Mhm, it's borderline imo.
            Mia: Don't you hate that?
            Vincent: Hate what?
            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Chloe's best friend, Celina:
              And here I though this thread couldn't get any better

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

They've all been PG as far as I can tell.

Comment

and just adding spoiler tags doesn't change the content of the picture.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Bathing suit pics are one thing, the 'artful nudes' or the 'come hither' shots are another.

Try to do your thinking above the waist please and let's aim for 'tasteful' rather than 'titillation'
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

What's a 'come hither' shot?

Comment

'come hither' is provocative and the 'let's take this to the bedroom' look.

And whether or not a photo is deemed provocative is, ultimately, the determination of the mods.

Just as 'I'll know it when I see it' being the definition of pron, 'we know it when we see it' is the determination of the mods.

You guys have all been members long enough to know what our general tolerances are. You have a very good idea what images we'll deem appropriate.

Post pics that you know are fine (these are usually ones that either don't show the body or show a body that's *gasp* got clothing on it) or if you like pushing the boundaries and defying the mods, then we'll react accordingly. I'm quickly running out of patience for folks that know the rules but either refuse to obey them or think that they are above them, or are just being defiant for the sake of being defiant.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

If the criteria is "hot" (or perhaps "hotttt"), I say Kiva.
                          sigpic
                          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Comment

Brilliant video, the music ruined it though...

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

After netting Elyse and alaina thr answer is easily Elyse. Er. Chloe.

Stunning is the perfect word.
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Working...
                                X