TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    But back to the topic at hand. I'm not really sure what I think about this possible ship now
    Why? What do you mean? They haven't had any scenes together yet. I think after the selection is made...there will be more interaction between the two.

I also think he's signed on for this season as a testing thing...if the fans react positively to him, they may bring him back. I hope. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by Promitikins View Post
      Why? What do you mean? They haven't had any scenes together yet. I think after the selection is made...there will be more interaction between the two.

I also think he's signed on for this season as a testing thing...if the fans react positively to him, they may bring him back. I hope. *crosses fingers*
      Oh very funny Well I'll wait and reserve judgment till they have had scenes together other than the captive scenes we've had so far
      sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Tonight we got some
        Spoiler:
        flirting and some bonding.
        I'll watch it again for specifics, but it was sweet!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I think they are setting this up to be an official ship I think
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Until one of 'em dies. Nobody shall be happy on a DARK and GRITTY Stargate! So mote it be!
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Yeah but I didn't really LIKE their flirting. It's like...what...? I expected a bit more angst. Though...I don't like angst. But it seems a bit called for here? Or a bit more seriousness. Not a little smirk after the "thank you" from her.

And did he come off a bit TOO open? The wife story? Why are you suddenly spilling your guts? I know you feel a connection but...or maybe it's just me. I wouldn't share that much right off the bat.

I guess I'm trying to say that...it's going...TOO fast?

A bit slower--but not painstakingly slow--would've been nicer.

Or...SUBTLE!!!! THAT'S THE WORD! A bit more subtle. =D

Comment

You want subtle from Stargate? That simply does not happen. I will grant you the openness of Varro tends to be different from how tptb usually handles things.
                sigpic

Comment

I think I'm becoming a shipper

Comment

Beautiful art there, Icarium!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm in that wagon, all for Young out and Varro in with TJ.
                      They hit us with guns, bazookas, tear gas, tanks, APVs, helicopters, rockets. I'm pretty sure at least one of them used really harsh language.
                      --Markus--

Comment

Originally posted by Krystal View Post
                        I'm in that wagon, all for Young out and Varro in with TJ.
                        Seconded. Young needs to focus on getting them home and keeping Rush in line.
                        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Watching an oil change would describe TJ and Young together. There is no chemistry. Each is great in their own right but not together. Now Varro and TJ finally bring sophistication to the Stargate sagas.

Comment

I'm actually liking this ship. I think there could be something between them.

Originally posted by PotRoast View Post
                            Watching an oil change would describe TJ and Young together. There is no chemistry. Each is great in their own right but not together. Now Varro and TJ finally bring sophistication to the Stargate sagas.
                            Nice comparison. I think it fits them well. I like Young and I like TJ but just not together.
                            Oh and welcome to Gateworld Forum!
                            sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                            Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              He didn't seem like e bad guy when he threatened to kill Rush? Of course he could've been just, eh, motivating Rush.
                              He was motivating Rush the same way Sheppard motivated Rodney - threat of impending death makes him work miracles!
                              sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                              Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome. I'm glad to have stumbled onto this group. Looking forward to Tuesday. Wish they would go back to Friday but not my call.
                                PR

Comment

Working...
                                X