No announcement yet.

TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up till now I am not a fan of this particular couple, let´s see how that will turn out? It´seems to be that
    Spoiler:
    Varro will probably stick around for the second season and maybe longer?

It feel´s a bit like TPTB bring a Ronon surrogate to SGU

I am more fan of the TJ/Rush relationship and the possibility for Young to go haywire on Rush, again
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      Up till now I am not a fan of this particular couple, let´s see how that will turn out? It´seems to be that
      Spoiler:
      Varro will probably stick around for the second season and maybe longer?
      Spoiler:
      I think he's only for number of episodes. Last time I checked, someone said Varro's last episode is "Pathogen".
      sigpic

Comment

After "Intervention"
        Spoiler:
        Varro seems to be a good guy. Hmm. Quite likable even, dare I say. Still having trouble imagining him and TJ together, but not as much as before.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I lol'd when he told the other three important Lucian people that TJ'll be staying behind. Like two hours after meeting her. If that isn't a ship set-up, I don't know what is.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

here are some pics from season 1

sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Nice pics.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                After "Intervention"
                Spoiler:
                Varro seems to be a good guy. Hmm. Quite likable even, dare I say. Still having trouble imagining him and TJ together, but not as much as before.
                I think I'm seeing shades of Teal'c here. Not very obvious ones, but I can see how he was stuck in a situation he didn't really like. Noticed it Tuesday when SyFy was doing their mini-marathon with Subversion (? Is that the right episode?)

Thanks Erika for the pics! Wonderful!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I think I'm seeing shades of Teal'c here. Not very obvious ones, but I can see how he was stuck in a situation he didn't really like. Noticed it Tuesday when SyFy was doing their mini-marathon with Subversion (? Is that the right episode?)

Thanks Erika for the pics! Wonderful!
                  Yeah, I noticed that too when I watched those eps the first time around. Thats why I didn't see him as being a bad guy and not that hard to redeem. He sorta reminded me of Teal'c, I mean Teal'c was a first prime and he became a member of sg1 so I didn't really see Varro as irredeemable. I really hope the do domething with these 2 characters because then I can be proud of myself for noticing it right away in Incursion Pt2 and not minding the possibility of it off the bat, which is very rare for me.
                  sigpic

Comment

This would be an interesting pairing. I'm not sure if it will work, but still interesting. He seems to be quite concerned with TJ. Plus I like the actor, and have enjoyed seeing him through out the SG series.

They have brought in the outsider before in SG1 and SGA, and it has worked.
                    sigpic
                    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I called it the minute he was nice to her when he didn't have to be. Young and TJ really have nothing now that the baby's dead/transported/ascended/whatever, and a relationship will be something else to help push Young further over the edge. I hope tptb do it. TJ needs someone after all she's been through. AND he likes leather.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

what better reason to be with a guy than his love of leather and that fact that he looks very good in that leather.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                          what better reason to be with a guy than his love of leather and that fact that he looks very good in that leather.
                          *nods head* *luvs leather*
                          sigpic

Comment

Is there anything not to love about a man in leather? Honestly.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Depends if you are a vegetarian or not
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

hmm lemme think............................................Nope can't think of anything

But back to the topic at hand. I'm not really sure what I think about this possible ship now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X