TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    I don't remember the name either... Dannic maybe? But it's the bald guy, right?

But I wonder what he could do. Save the military personnel from being executed, perhaps?
    yea the bald guy; I didn't like him.
    I think he can help save the military personnel and help out TJ. He could also maybe help negotiate a truce between the two sides. He seems pretty reasonable to me. I'd get annoyed if he ends up back-stabbing TJ or using her in some way.
    sigpic

Comment

well, in Human, there is a
      Spoiler:
      foreshadowing of a source in the LA from which they learned about the Icarus planet
      . Maybe it's Varro and that makes a ship all the more palatable?
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        Spoiler:
        foreshadowing of a source in the LA from which they learned about the Icarus planet
        That would be good if its him.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          Varro does seem pretty nice and reasonable, unlike the other guy whose name I can't remember or don't know(the one who started giving orders after Kiva got shot).
          I hope Varro does something to redeem that because he seems to be an interesting character(and I like the actor lol); maybe he'll help bring both sides together. Thats kinda what I'm hoping for.
          I haven't seen the interaction between TJ/Varro yet. But I would prefer this to TJ/Young.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            I haven't seen the interaction between TJ/Varro yet. But I would prefer this to TJ/Young.
            I would prefer anything to TJ/Young. I really didn't like them together for a lot of reasons.
            sigpic

Comment

I would prefer anything to TJ/Young. I really didn't like them together for a lot of reasons.
              I like TJ and I like Young, and I think they could have developed a really good friendship. But not the other ship

Oh and hey look at that, we're on the same side of the fence this time
              sigpic

Comment

I like TJ and I like Young, and I think they could have developed a really good friendship. But not the other ship

Oh and hey look at that, we're on the same side of the fence this time
                LOL yeah we're on the same side this time. I like them individually and as friends too but nothing more.
                sigpic

Comment

LOL yeah we're on the same side this time. I like them individually and as friends too but nothing more.
                  Well you can be safe in the knowledge that you will always be right, even when you are wrong
                  sigpic

Comment

Well you can be safe in the knowledge that you will always be right, even when you are wrong
                    Everyone is safe in that knowledge lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Only when they agree with me
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by linda06 View Post
                        only when they agree with me :d
                        lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I think
                          Spoiler:
                          the source was Telford.
                          sigpic

Comment

Woot! Who else saw the TJ/Varro clip from the new S2 trailer!
                            Spoiler:
                            Varro says something to TJ like "Its been awhile since I've last seen you...." or something like that. And does he hold her hand? I forget.....

Comment

Still. I can't picture them together.
                              sigpic

Comment

it does look like it's going that way
                                I hate to think what further weight this is going to put on Young
                                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                                X