No announcement yet.

TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all you writers out there! FF.net has Varro listed as a character in the SGU list now! Go fix your fics! Write!

I've added a whole paragraph in the last month! Woot!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I am working on my fic little by little. Honest.

And I know how I want the story to end too! I just need to get it there.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I really like these two together. While Young is one of my favorite characters, I like T.J. better with Varro.
            I just think there is too much baggage between TJ/Young including the loss of their child. I loved Varro's supportive response in Visitation/Resurgence when T.J. thought she had been wrong about seeing Carmen on the planet. Of course, Young is too close to the issue and is under so much pressure(and in pain himself) that it would be hard for him to be supportive about that.
            Also, I love T.J.'s little smiles when Varro is around-got to tell ya something!
            Don't see those smiles with anyone else!

Comment

Yeah, she seemed genuinely happy with Varro.
              sigpic

Comment

I love these two! Wish I had time to write a fic for them right now.
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

When you get done with your Evan fic.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yup. Right now I've got three classes and a busy RL dogging me, too (we're in the midst of the home-buying process on top of the usual craziness). Haven't had time nor energy to work on either my Evan fic or my original fic.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I hear you. I've got an Epilogue fix story in the works, but I've got a granddaughter in the NiCU and I can't focus enough to write for anything.
                      sigpic

Comment

Just saw this, Ever. Hope your granddaughter is doing better. {{HUGS}}
                        sigpic

Comment

She's home now, not completely out of the woods, but doing ok.
                          sigpic

Comment

Started a few games here are the Stargate related ones
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Varro: You're going to take time to make the bed?
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X