No announcement yet.

TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, here's hoping you can hurry get a new power cord so we get Varro/Tamara goodness.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

oh I know I hope I get a power cord soon too! I am at my friend's house right now and she is letting me charge my computer with her power cord but this is only a short term solution
      sigpic

Comment

Well, I found a quote for the sig. It's not up in my pb yet, but I'll size it for anyone who wants it.
        sigpic

Comment

can't wait to see it Ever and I think I am going to get to work on that TJ/Varro fic finally.. the transcripts for the Hunt are there they just didn't put a notice up that it was there grr
          sigpic

Comment

I hate when that happens.
            sigpic

Comment

me too .. even though I don't know how much good it would have done to have found it earlier since my computer cord broke.. I will most likely use good old fashioned pen and paper to write it then when I get my computer up and running again I will type it up have someone beta it and post it on ff.net
              sigpic

Comment

Here's the sig...
                Should I spoiler this?

Spoiler:

I can resize it for anyone who wants it closer to their size.
                sigpic

Comment

prettiful Ever!!! and yeah it should be spoilered
                  sigpic

Comment

I know it has to be in spoilers, but I'm so excited about
                    Spoiler:
                    the almost kiss! I want a kiss!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh me too Ever me too!!
                      Spoiler:
                      I want a kiss between the 2 of them soooo badly!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I was disappointed to see that Varro wasn't in this latest episode, "Common Descent", but what did appear was a scene with alternate-universe TJ and Col. Young together! I hope they're not writing off the Varro-TJ possibility.

Comment

Ugh! Seriously? They put Young/Tamara together in that alt timeline?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Don't forget that we don't know what happened to Varro.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Yeah I didnt like that either, they had a thing going for each other the whole season 2. Then we see TJ and Young and I was like really? really right now? Varro saves TJ, falls, nearly dies and TJ still loves young, sigh...
                              sigpic
                              LordRush - "Battle stations!" "Marines, Kree!"

Comment

I'm just getting a chance to watch Epilogue and wth??
                                Spoiler:
                                Young/TJ? After all the buildup for Varro/Tamara? And again! Out of the blue with a throwaway bone for the hot guy. Varro/Lt Whats-her-face?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X