No announcement yet.

TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to go catch tonight's episode on Megavideo later then I can talk about it!
    sigpic

Comment

Hurry up, Jade!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        AAAAAAHHHHHHH! The Hunt -
        Spoiler:
        Does this whole freaking fandom hate me? They almost kissed!!!! And then freaking Young had to go interrupt them.
        Why would they?
        sigpic

Comment

AAAAAAHHHHHHH! The Hunt -
          Spoiler:
          Does this whole freaking fandom hate me? They almost kissed!!!! And then freaking Young had to go interrupt them.

But the good news is
          Spoiler:
          Varro is now a member of the crew!!
          Spoiler:
          I wonder if Young had any idea what he was interrupting? Or maybe he had an idea and that's why he chose to knock on the door at that moment.

Too bad there's only four more episodes to go.

Comment

I should have said more tptb than the fandom. Sorry.

Did you see all my smilies? Tptb seem to have broken up or ignored most all of them. Yes, I know a few of those were never going to be canon, but the ones they played with onscreen, really they only love Sam/Jack.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic
              Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Omg! Thank you!!!.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I wonder if Young had any idea what he was interrupting? Or maybe he had an idea and that's why he chose to knock on the door at that moment.
                  Spoiler:
                  Based on his look when he saw TJ, he seemed unpleasantly surprised.

I should have said more tptb than the fandom. Sorry.
                  Okay.
                  sigpic

Comment

I really liked 'The Hunt'! I honestly do like this pairing between TJ and Varro. And I felt the same as Everlovin because I was figuratively kicking Young for disturbing them. It was a funny sight in my mind!

- I was like this.
                    sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                    Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

I like the pairing between TJ and Varro. I don't think Young is really an issue at all with TJ. I'm not detecting any chemistry there, just old feelings that have been held on for too long maybe.

Comment

Loved the entire episode. The chemistry is so great between these two. Young and TJ have a history but that needs to go by the wayside. It doesn't work. Yea Varro and TJ

Comment

I'll throw this out there for discussion. After watching 'The Hunt" about 10 times here's what I see.

I think TJ is confused. Clearly she still has unresolved issues with Young that need to be addressed. They haven't talked about Carmen now that TJ knows she's really dead (Visitation). Is she reaching out to Varro because he's available, meaning not her commanding officer, who is actively seeking her out (learning first aide) and she wants some physical contact? How can she set aside the knowledge that his people (Lucian Alliance) attacking Destiny is directly responsible for the loss of her daughter?

The scene in Varro's quarters I think reflects her confusion. I think she's torn between Young & Varro as to a companion/lover. With Varro, she can probably be much more open and relaxed because they don't have the military thing standing in their way. But she also has an established working & apparently defunct physical relationship with Young. He's less demonstrative with her because of the military issue but clearly from this scene, he has deep feelings for her as well. Both are conflicted about what to do.

Comment

So I finally got around to watching The Hunt.. I liked the episode not the best of the season, but great Varro scenes and we get a good Tamara/Varro moment but UGGH!! I think Ever will agree when I say..
                            Spoiler:
                            That when Young interrupted the kiss.. that was such a Quarantine moment!! but instead of the lights going on and the doors opening Young is the interruption!! I was all NOOOOO!! Go away who ever you are!!!...lol.. UGGH!! Young really needs to move on already!!!! But we almost got a kiss!!! hopefully before the end of the season we get it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, Jade. I was thinking the exact same thing. Hence the ptb hate me thing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well thank god for Fanfiction.. because I have and idea brewing on how that scene could make us very happy Ever
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X