No announcement yet.

TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I know that we don't really know what the SG-1 movie is about.. I was just saying that talk like that can give away a little about what the ep is about and major plot points.. I have been avoiding those discussions
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
      Oh I know that we don't really know what the SG-1 movie is about.. I was just saying that talk like that can give away a little about what the ep is about and major plot points.. I have been avoiding those discussions
      I see what you mean, also trying to avoid spoilers. Unfortunately that doesn't always work.
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen it yet either .. must resist spoiler!! I hope Syfy has it up tonight..
        It could be up that soon? Cool!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

well I thought it was the first three episodes are up within days of the airing and the rest are 30 days or something.. the Syfy website doesn't say when the next episode will be on the site
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I'll just have to keep checking.
            sigpic

Comment

Don't read if you have yet to see the episode

Spoiler:
              I love Youngs jeaklous reaction to Varro and TJ's interaction

But I do hope we get to see a relationship grow between them even more now.
              sigpic

Comment

Don't read if you haven't seen this ep and don't want to be spoiled!

Spoiler:
                It's great that they seem to be relaxing around each other a bit more. We saw them talking and laughing together in the infirmary, and TJ has definitely stared to trust him a lot more. I thought it was kinda funny when Young was voicing his doubts about Varro's trustworthiness and TJ quickly tells Young she believes Varro. I loved Young's reaction. "Oh, of course you do." Young is definitely not happy that she likes him, probably both on the level of a commander worried about TJ trusting someone who is the "enemy" and on a personal level.
                sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

I just saw Alliances good ep. not great but it was up there .. I agree with both Davala and Aurora
                  Spoiler:
                  Young's reaction to TJ being so friendly with Varro was hilarious!! I has such a squee moment when I saw TJ and Varro laughing together in the infirmary!

Oh and Ever you can find Alliances off of Sidereel.com I watched it through Megavideo (I know it doesn't count with ratings, but I needed to see it.. when Syfy has it up on their site I will watch it again ) Go to sidereel.com search for SGU and search for more links for Alliances
                  sigpic

Comment

I just saw Alliances good ep. not great but it was up there .. I agree with both Davala and Aurora
                    Spoiler:
                    Young's reaction to TJ being so friendly with Varro was hilarious!! I has such a squee moment when I saw TJ and Varro laughing together in the infirmary!

Oh and Ever you can find Alliances off of Sidereel.com I watched it through Megavideo (I know it doesn't count with ratings, but I needed to see it.. when Syfy has it up on their site I will watch it again ) Go to sidereel.com search for SGU and search for more links for Alliances
                    Now I have to steel hubby's computer to watch! It wasn't up on syfy.com as of yesterday.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jade! What am I doing wrong? I went as you suggested to sidereel.com and looked up the episode, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to watch.

Yeah, yeah. I'll watch on Syfy too, but I don't want to miss anything that might be leading up to tonight's ep.
                      sigpic

Comment

lol.. let me get the link for you and I will PM it to you Ever
                        sigpic

Comment

Can't wait for the next episode. Looks like we will see them together!

Comment

I'm working on my Varro/Tamara fic some here and I've a question. I don't have any really good (lighting wise) pics of Mike/Varro/Kiryk to see what color his eyes are. I seem to remember them being light brown. Correct?
                            sigpic

Comment

AAAAAAHHHHHHH! The Hunt -
                              Spoiler:
                              Does this whole freaking fandom hate me? They almost kissed!!!! And then freaking Young had to go interrupt them.

But the good news is
                              Spoiler:
                              Varro is now a member of the crew!!
                              sigpic

Comment

The thread is mine! Mwahahahahaha!!

And I think I missed in the first showing...
                                Spoiler:
                                That all (?) of the rest of the Lucian Alliance members are now dead. That's what it sounded like anyway.

Tamara: I know you might feel alone (or something like that)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X