No announcement yet.

TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aurora I think the reason they didn't have that relationship build between Eli and Ginn was because they knew Ginn wouldn't be around for very long. I think that relationship was just a way to give Eli some romance and get his attention away from Chloe...
    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Aurora24;12420381]
      [use spoilers please Aurora.../QUOTE]

Sorry, I guess I kinda forgot that not everyone has had a chance to see this episode yet.

I like that there is some awkwardness being shown, instead of a relationship just appearing. That's the one thing I didn't like about the relationship between Ginn and Eli. They never really showed it developing. We just saw them kiss once and it was implied that they slept together, but we never got to see a relationship develop like we did with Scott and Chloe. I'd like to see the relationship between TJ and Varro grow naturally and have it shown on-screen.
      Well, the Stargate ptb have a history of either r e a l l y s t r e t c h i n g things out, or they jumprightintothings with relationships. I haven't really seen any true balances yet of people falling in love and getting together.

And I'd agree that Varro/Tamara would be one of those couples that might take a little longer than others to get together because they both come to the table with so much baggage. (if I can mix my metaphors so badly )
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

started a new game
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ows-and-movies
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

*crosses fingers to see if it works*

Apparently not. I HAVE to load that pic into my pb though! Such a happy pic!
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I can't figure out how to make it work - at least not linking the pic from here at GW, but go check out the promo pics for the next episode! Such wonderful stuff!
            sigpic

Comment

I stay away from episode promo pics because they can be very spoilery... I'll just wait for monday to see the happy stuff!
              sigpic

Comment

"Alliances" comment -

Spoiler:
                Boy, you must be really happy after seeing this episode. Gotta say they were pretty cute together. Or I got too distracted by Varro's hair.
                sigpic

Comment

I missed it last night and it's not on syfy.com yet. I want to see! Especially after seeing the promo shot!
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen it yet either .. must resist spoiler!! I hope Syfy has it up tonight..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      I missed it last night and it's not on syfy.com yet. I want to see! Especially after seeing the promo shot!
                      I bet you're going to love it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                        I haven't seen it yet either .. must resist spoiler!! I hope Syfy has it up tonight..
                        My post didn't have any specific spoilers, especially if you've seen promo pictures. If not, then don't look.
                        sigpic

Comment

nope haven't seen any promo pics I avoid them because they can have some big spoilers in them
                          sigpic

Comment

You'll be pleased at last nights episode.
                            Spoiler:
                            Some good TJ/Varro interaction. Hope that wasn't too spoilery.

Comment

No not too spoilery Perelandra... Makes me want to see the episode even more now!!

I am just worried about major plot points being spoiled for me.. there has been talk that the episode could be a look into what the SG-1 movie is going to be about and that is pushing the spoilery for me
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                                I am just worried about major plot points being spoiled for me.. there has been talk that the episode could be a look into what the SG-1 movie is going to be about and that is pushing the spoilery for me
                                That's pure speculation, we don't know much about the SG-1 movie anyways.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X