No announcement yet.

TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, new ep tonight? Or did I miss it last Friday or something? Any juicy spoilers?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yep New Episode TONIGHT!!!! I can't wait!!!! I hope we get some good Tamara and Varro scences in the last 10... aww last 10 I hate saying those words

oh btw Ever I am going to read your fic today I actually have the time! I don't have my computer I gave it to a friend to try to fix it's been running really slow lately So I am using my Wii to be on the internet. I got my old iMac keyboard out so I can type and not have to type with the stupid Wii remote. So I promise I will get to reading it today and send you back my thoughts *hugs*
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome on both counts - new ep and the story.
        sigpic

Comment

I didn't get to watch all of it last night. Did I miss anything?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I didn't get to watch all of it last night. Did I miss anything?
            Of course that would depend on how much did you see.
            sigpic

Comment

Anything Varro/Tamara? I didn't see Varro at all in the time I watched.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Anything Varro/Tamara? I didn't see Varro at all in the time I watched.
                No, nothing about 'em.
                sigpic

Comment

*sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

I have to say I hate the powers that be at the SyFy Channel. The last episodes of an adult show that was well written and different. Oh well, what do I know, I'm just a paying customer! TJ and Varro were such a great match.

Comment

Yeah, there's only a few good things out there scifi.

I so wish they'd do something concrete with Varro/Tamara. Any news for tonight?
                      sigpic

Comment

nope no news(I stay away from spoilers so I can watch the episode not knowing what to expect makes it better that way) I will have news in about an hour though I will go watch SGU @ 7 since my hubby is off at 10 so I wouldn't be able to watch the 9:00 episode (I might have to though my roomies have friends over and they might end up taking over the living room )
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'll be watching as well. The kids are watching the US version of Being Human.
                          sigpic

Comment

I caught a glimpse of the US Being Human last week (like the last minute) while I was waiting for SGU to start and I could already tell it wouldn't stand up to the BBC version
                            sigpic

Comment

Well there were no TJ/Varro scenes, but we did get to see more a Varro which I am happy about!! OMG Twin Destinies was amazing I loved it!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Definitely cool to see as much Varro as we did.

Spoiler:
                                Could it be shippiness that Varro chose to stay because Tamara did? He didn't have any sort of loyalty to either the mission nor the people of Destiny except Tamara.

Or am I trying too hard?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X