TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Do we need to spoiler details about our ship? Everything is still new and spoilerish. Anyway, which episode was it that Varro talked about his wife and daughter(?) died?
    It was Awakening; I just watched it again. It's one of my favorite episodes. It's a bit after the scene where TJ has the little altercation with Simeon(this was driving me crazy because I couldn't remember which episode that scene was from)
    sigpic

Comment

So it was a daughter that Varro lost? I've been inspired with a bit of a short fic and I want to get some points right.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

it was just his wife(I'm not sure he had a child; sorry, I didn't notice he olny said wife earlier because I couldn't understand a few words in the beginning). He said that she died three(?) yrs ago; she was on her way back from the market when she was caught in a rainstorm; the shelter that she took cover in collapsed and that she and 6 others were killed. She also never liked him being in the alliance
        sigpic

Comment

Well, crap! There went that plot bunny.
          sigpic

Comment

So it was a daughter that Varro lost? I've been inspired with a bit of a short fic and I want to get some points right.
            Well, crap! There went that plot bunny.
            Ok, I'm quoting myself here, but that fic ^^^^ is already 3/4 written. Do I continue and publish? Who/where do I need to e-mail the people at ff.net to add Varro to the character list?
            sigpic

Comment

So SGU is coming back March 7th!!! I hope we get some movement on our ship!! I would love to see more Tamara and Varro!!!

<<<<notice new avatar

and Ever I have no idea who to contact to add a new ship.. maybe ask on the ff.net community boards??
              sigpic

Comment

I loves the avi, Jade!

But should I publish it?
                sigpic

Comment

I loves the avi, Jade!
                  Thanks

But should I publish it?
                  YES!!! I want to read it!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I suppose I'll round it off this weekend and put it up then. I can't be disappointing you, Jade!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I'm rewriting the story where Jade pointed out it needed it. Won't be too long now...(as I hide because I'm not entirely sure where my writing notebook is )
                        sigpic

Comment

*happy shippy dance*

can't wait to read the revised version Ever!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I've got to do my challenge for the other thread and then I'll get this all typed up.

Also, fyi, I e-mailed the ptb at ff.net to see if they could add Varro to their character list. I haven't been over there to see if they have or not.
                            sigpic

Comment

*heads to ff.net to check*

I do not see Varro on the list
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, bummer. It's been about a week now. Guess it'll take longer? More people bugging them?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X