No announcement yet.

TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Sapphire-Jade, I've been calling all those numbers to give my thoughts on the SyFy channels' latest blunder. I told them to get rid of those who are making these insane decisions and keep SGU.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks PotRoast!
      sigpic

Comment

Varro: Tamara, I promise you won't be that cold tonight.

This post in honor of the crazy cold weather we're having in southern New Mexico. It's never this cold here!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I can't believe it's been this long since I was last on

It's my two cents, but I am disapointed the show is cancelled, because we won't get to see this triangle really develop. There is total chemistry between TJ and Varro, and with Young still keeping his distance, she's bound to look for comfort elsewhere.

Comment

Do not even be disappointed about a lack of triangle. Tptb have a bad track record regarding them.

I am disappointed to not know how this will all work out. But that could be a good thing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Do not even be disappointed about a lack of triangle. Tptb have a bad track record regarding them.

I am disappointed to not know how this will all work out. But that could be a good thing.
              Good point, that is so true. Better to picture it myself, then have it be possibly mucked up. So many things to wonder about in regards to this show...

Comment

Anybody surf through the SGU section of ff.net for Varro/Tamara fics? I know there's MrsB's out there, but are there any others?
                sigpic

Comment

I finally got to see the scene you guys were talking about
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Wonderful, isn't it?
                    sigpic

Comment

yep can't wait for the second half for these 2
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        yep can't wait for the second half for these 2
                        I don't surf around the SGU threads too often. When do we get S2.5 and more Varro/Tamara?
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't think it's been announced yet Ever.. I lurk in SGU threads and there hasn't been any talk about the 2.5 premiere... also if the date was announced GW would have and article or something on the main page about it and I haven't seen anything..
                          sigpic

Comment

I just figured with SyFy doing a marathon of SGU, then it would be coming up soon.
                            sigpic

Comment

oh yeah people have commented on that.. how since there is going to be a marathon that might indicate season 2.5 might air soon, but I don't think there has been an announcement by Syfy yet as to when season 2.5 starts..
                              sigpic

Comment

Do we need to spoiler details about our ship? Everything is still new and spoilerish. Anyway, which episode was it that Varro talked about his wife and daughter(?) died?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X