X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find out what songs they listen to most and add in subliminal messages
    sigpic

Comment

I bet we could. Just overlay their radio stations with subliminal messages or something. Of course, there will be people who don't watch the show that are now shipping TJ/Varro!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I bet we could. Just overlay their radio stations with subliminal messages or something. Of course, there will be people who don't watch the show that are now shipping TJ/Varro!
        Well isn't that what you want? To brainwash convince folks it's what they want
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I'll bet there will be people out there - boring people - who only watch CNN and listen to X kind of music and never watch scifi that are all of a sudden shipping TJ/Varro and they don't know what shipping is nor who TJ/Varro are.

I'm not saying we can't. I'm just saying it'll be funny to watch those people.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I'll bet there will be people out there - boring people - who only watch CNN and listen to X kind of music and never watch scifi that are all of a sudden shipping TJ/Varro and they don't know what shipping is nor who TJ/Varro are.

I'm not saying we can't. I'm just saying it'll be funny to watch those people.
            Now I wanna see this happen Should be so much fun watching all those folks shipping a ship they don't even know
            sigpic

Comment

They'll be composing poetry or something. They'll have happy smiles on their faces and believe in love just a little more.
              sigpic

Comment

I think it will be a Young/TJ/Varro ship.
                A Manwich for TJ!
                Lucky girl!

Comment

They'll be composing poetry or something. They'll have happy smiles on their faces and believe in love just a little more.
                  Make love, not war?
                  Originally posted by Kermee View Post
                  I think it will be a Young/TJ/Varro ship.
                  A Manwich for TJ!
                  Lucky girl!
                  I almost choked there
                  sigpic

Comment

What if they do not get a third season? I am so sick of watching television that is geared to the sixth grade!!!!!!!! The chemistry is so great with TJ/Varro, not sixth grade stuff. I will just throw a tantrum if this show is dropped!

Comment

Originally posted by PotRoast View Post
                      What if they do not get a third season? I am so sick of watching television that is geared to the sixth grade!!!!!!!! The chemistry is so great with TJ/Varro, not sixth grade stuff. I will just throw a tantrum if this show is dropped!
                      I agree about TJ/Varro ship being more mature than other ships..

Off topic on SGU being dropped
                      Spoiler:
                      To be honest I have hope for a 3rd season of SGU.. I know a lot of people of scared because Caprica got axed, but if you look at Caprica's ratings it really never saw above the 1mil mark it was always 800 or 900k SGU had only dropped below the 1mil mark in ratings once that I can recall. It's been getting a steady flow of around 1.2 mil every week. I don't think SyFy will drop SGU.. would they like to see higher ratings? sure! especially since SGA and SG-1 got a lot higher ratings, but SyFy likes this franchise and is trying their hardest to bring viewers into this part of it, but 1.2mil viewers every week is pretty good for a small network like Syfy especially on a Tuesday where there are shows on the main network channels that SGU had to battle with! I hope they try and put SGU back on friday nights and have Sanctuary as a lead in. I think that might boost ratings especially with how well Sanctuary is doing..
                      Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 27 November 2010, 09:14 PM. Reason: fix spoiler tags
                      sigpic

Comment

OK, thanks Sapphire-Jade! I feel better. No tantrum yet. Last episode made me think they have cleared the way for TJ/Varro to go exploring together. Hope so!

Comment

your welcome I hope so too! I really want to see more screen time between the two!
                          sigpic

Comment

Resurgence
                            Spoiler:
                            Great scenes between these two characters in this ep!! Varro even says.. "I haven't seen you in a while" that implies that TJ has been visiting him! There is hope for our ship yet!!!! It will become canon!!!!! I loved how he put his hand on hers too EEEKKKK!!!! okay fangirl moment over..lol...
                            sigpic

Comment

What's the episode called? Resurgence? *goes up and checks Jade's post*

Spoiler:
                              I am also now officially calling TJ, Tamara in my head. Everyone else calls her TJ, but it sounded special when Varro called her Tamara.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Resurgence" -
                                Spoiler:
                                I liked how Varro went to help TJ in the infirmary. Aww.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X