TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeyla! I still love the sigs!

Made one myself. With my skinnier size Plus, I'm not near as talented as Jeyla.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It's beautiful, Ever...I love that scene!
      sigpic

Comment

I've only got the three caps posted earlier on this thread of these two. I need to go find more. Hoping to find some on that site Lah posted yesterday on the Varro thread.
        sigpic

Comment

I've been through and grabbed a bunch of caps from that site. We'll see what I come up with.

Any word on if there will be some more Varro/TJ in this next episode? He could be assigned to protect and aid her whenever there are alien incursions. Yes?
          sigpic

Comment

The juries still out for me with these two. I'm still on the fence, but we haven't seen that much interaction between them the last few eps so I'm waiting and seeing how it plays out.
            sigpic

Comment

I think something working out between TJ/Varro would be different than the usual SciFi romance angle. A different dynamic.

Comment

I am a total shipper of these 2! I think Varro is better for TJ than Young..
                I made a siggy in honor of this ship..

I hope we get to see more between these two this season..
                sigpic

Comment

I keep waiting! But all we've gotten so far is the other ship in the last couple of eps. I'm doomed! Doomed I tell you to ship the non-canon ship!
                  sigpic

Comment

we don't know what the writers have in store for these 2.. who knows this ship might become cannon! from the way Varro looks at TJ it looks like the writers might do something with the pair I have hope!! but hey I am an optimist!
                    sigpic

Comment

I have hope, but I'm not much of an optimist so much anymore with these tpb.
                      sigpic

Comment

i understand that.. *send tptb mental messages..* (in a hypnotizing voice) ~~~Ship TJ and Varro...Ship TJ and Varro~~~
                        lol..
                        sigpic

Comment

You will ship TJ/Varro You will ship TJ/Varro!

Maybe if we whisper it to them in their sleep?
                          sigpic

Comment

good idea!! I have heard that really works let's get their addy's and sneak in in the middle of the night to whisper that while they sleep! anything to get our ship right?...lol..
                            sigpic

Comment

It's a long way from here to Vancouver though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Vancouver is pretty far from me too.. but like I said anything to get our ship!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X