by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Awwww, I wanna switch with her!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Muaaa, just this moment, when he takes him the hand we can feel all the love between them.
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                  Awwww, I wanna switch with her!!!
                  Me too !!!
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hello My name is kendra and I love Stargate my overall favorites character from the show is rush and amanda because i just love the chemistry between them and how cute they are together

Comment

Originally posted by TragicBeauty View Post
                      Hello My name is kendra and I love Stargate my overall favorites character from the show is rush and amanda because i just love the chemistry between them and how cute they are together
                      Welcome Kendra
                      I too like very much Mandy and Rush, I would have like seeing them more often together, gather and happy.
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

http://oi46.tinypic.com/67qsyx.jpg
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 January 2013, 04:23 PM. Reason: Oversized image.( Max kb has to be 100KB or less )

Comment

Shame they killed her off, although being in the mainframe could of brought her back at any time, even if it ended up being like they did with Weir where they used a different actress, not that I would forgive them for that, Kathleen Munroe is awesomely gorgeous...

Perhaps this could of been a proper softening of Rush, we saw his more human side when it came to his wife, and Amanda being in a chair might have pushed any though of relationship out of his head or not allowed it to enter in the first place, her being in someone elses body gives him the idea that things could go elsewhere, however her being in someone elses body also confuses the issue, especially with Wray being a lesbian, imagine the way the story might go if she ended up pregnant, fans went weird enough with the threads about gay characters, imagine a gay character essentially being raped and then ending up pregnant in a galaxy far far away..

Obviously TPTB wouldnt go there but the intership relationships would get a bit messy if someone was "stoned" into a different body and you carried on the relationship from body to body, eugh, imagine...

lol...

Comment

Yeah Trig just imagine...

I wonder what Destiny could be doing with our crew whilst they are in stasis, what our two ladies in the mainframe may be up to with their favorite guys (assuming Eli fixes a pod and gets in it!).
                            sigpic

Comment

Presumably very little, I would guess the mainframe would be put in some sort of hibernate mode given the power issues

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                                Presumably very little, I would guess the mainframe would be put in some sort of hibernate mode given the power issues
                                Forgot about that, but still Destiny might have a trick or two up it's sleeve. If it's anything like the way I do business, there's always a little reserve hidden so it won't get spent into oblivion. Then again, maybe the ship would keep them in stasis a while longer than need be, given it's history of trying to solve human issues. Now I'm making myself laugh, grasping at straws...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X