X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    I nearly cried
    It amazes me not lol
    The scene of the embrace and the one that I have most to look at, in buckle, I do not know how many times!
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      It amazes me not lol
      The scene of the embrace and the one that I have most to look at, in buckle, I do not know how many times!
      In that moment he really didn't care that Eli and Scott were present. He was just to happy to "see" her again
      sigpic

Comment

In that moment he really didn't care that Eli and Scott were present. He was just to happy to "see" her again
        He is to submerge by the emotion ^^
        It is funny, Eli seems embarrassed and Scott, I always had the impression that Scott seemed happy for Rush.
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

He is to submerge by the emotion ^^
          It is funny, Eli seems embarrassed and Scott, I always had the impression that Scott seemed happy for Rush.
          Kind of, I think. He seemed to feel sorry for him when Rush cried on the desert planet
          sigpic

Comment

Kind of, I think. He seemed to feel sorry for him when Rush cried on the desert planet
            This scene is so sad, we so want to take him in our arms and to console him.
            Scott is kind anyway, I think that it is one of the rare persons who did not seem to feel of the hatred to Rush.
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

This scene is so sad, we so want to take him in our arms and to console him.
              Scott is kind anyway, I think that it is one of the rare persons who did not seem to feel of the hatred to Rush.
              Yes, and Young could learn this from Scott. He should learn how to really see Rush.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, and Young could learn this from Scott. He should learn how to really see Rush.
                If there would have been the third season, I am on that the relation between Young and Rush would be improve and can being they would have become friends. Two old solitary wolves which eventually gather.
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

If there would have been the third season, I am on that the relation between Young and Rush would be improve and can being they would have become friends. Two old solitary wolves which eventually gather.
                  That would have been so cool to see! And maybe Rush would have become more popular amongst the crew
                  sigpic

Comment

That would have been so cool to see! And maybe Rush would have become more popular amongst the crew
                    Yes I think, he would have eventually relaxed with the others, already, in the last episode, he smiles to Eli, it is the good beginning.
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Yes I think, he would have eventually relaxed with the others, already, in the last episode, he smiles to Eli, it is the good beginning.
                      Maybe they would have called each other by their first name
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe they would have called each other by their first name
                        As says Young, they form a big family ^^
                        Rush, the crazy uncle, I like
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

As says Young, they form a big family ^^
                          Rush, the crazy uncle, I like
                          Maybe after a third season Young would have said "the crazy brother"
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe after a third season Young would have said "the crazy brother"
                            Yes lol
                            And in fourth seasons that would have finished "my crazy lover"
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Yes lol
                              And in fourth seasons that would have finished "my crazy lover"
                              Great
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X