TJ(Tamara Johansen)/Everett Young ship/appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    TJ/Varro doesn't make me appreciate TJ/Young any less. Quite the opposite, actually. It'd be interesting to see what Young would think of those two. If they end up having a relationship.
    I think that no matter who TJ ends up with, or even if she ends up with anyone, she and Young are going to be close. Even from the scenes in Air 1 where they are sitting close to each other at dinner, leaning close to each other to speak, or on Destiny, when they speak, I get the feeling that what they had was friendship first and that now they're in that position a lot of us have probably been in at some point in our lives when we wonder if maybe it wouldn't have been better to just remain friends but what's done is done. Especially after what's happened, I think he's always going to care for her and feel responsible for her, no matter where she goes relationship wise. All I can say is - if she does end up with Varro, all the gods help Varro if he hurts her.
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

TJ/Varro doesn't make me appreciate TJ/Young any less. Quite the opposite, actually. It'd be interesting to see what Young would think of those two. If they end up having a relationship.
      Yeh, I'm not warming up to a TJ/Varro pairing. I could possibly see TJ with that guy that came in the room and said that he had been sent to help her. But even then, I don't know.

Maybe another TJ/Young FF is in order. A little different than my other one. Possibly an AU one instead.

Had a Carter/Jack one that I had started a while ago and wanted to finish off first and get posted, which I did. So now I can go back to more TJ or TJ/Young ones!

It might just have something to do with the fact of that last five to ten minutes of the finale which has people assuming that the events of that has surely killed any possibility of TJ and Young getting back together.
      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Agreed with everything you said.

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        All I can say is - if she does end up with Varro, all the gods help Varro if he hurts her.
        If I know correctly,
        Spoiler:
        then Varro won't be there longer than for a few episodes. Episode 4 "Pathogen" will be his last. But I will look it up in a sec.

Now the question is - what exactly will happen to him? I would not mind seeing him and Young fighting... for whatever reason.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
          Maybe another TJ/Young FF is in order.
          Yes! Will you be continuing your previous TJ/Young fic?
          sigpic

Comment

spoilers for Pathogen:
            Spoiler:

http://www.gateworld.net/universe/s2/204.shtml
            PATHOGEN
            EPISODE NUMBER - 204
            WRITTEN BY - Carl Binder
            DIRECTED BY - Robert Carlyle
            GUEST STARRING - Patrick Gilmore (Dale Volker), Jennifer Spence (Lisa Park), Julia Benson (2nd Lt. Vanessa James)

NOTES & SPOILERS
            (Newest information is added to the bottom)

# This episode title was revealed by executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog.

# What's to prevent these characters from using the bodies to commit other antisocial and illegal acts? Where's the limit? "Great question. And it's one executive producer Carl may be positing in Season Two."
            (Writer-producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog

# Carl Binder's story, originally slotted into the fifth spot, then third, and now as episode four, will be shot first when the cast and crew return in early March.

# "Pathogen" is directed by SGU actor Robert Carlyle ("Nicholas Rush"), actress Ming-Na confirmed via Twitter.

# "Today, we watched the very first director's cut of the new season. Congratulations go out to writer Carl Binder, the cast and crew, and, especially, Robert Carlyle who delivered big time in his SGU directorial debut. Next up for Bobby = he'll be doing the catering for episode 7. Can't wait to try his spicy jambalaya!"
            -----------------------------------

That's all I've got for that...I'm guessing stone use
            (also, woohoo, directed by RC!)
            sigpic

Comment

spoilers for Pathogen:
              Spoiler:

PATHOGEN
              EPISODE NUMBER - 204
              WRITTEN BY - Carl Binder
              GUEST STARRING - Patrick Gilmore (Dale Volker), Jennifer Spence (Lisa Park), Julia Benson (2nd Lt. Vanessa James)

NOTES & SPOILERS

# This episode title was revealed by executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog.

# What's to prevent these characters from using the bodies to commit other antisocial and illegal acts? Where's the limit? "Great question. And it's one executive producer Carl may be positing in Season Two."

# Carl Binder's story, originally slotted into the fifth spot, then third, and now as episode four, will be shot first when the cast and crew return in early March.

# "Pathogen" is directed by SGU actor Robert Carlyle ("Nicholas Rush"), actress Ming-Na confirmed via Twitter.

# "Today, we watched the very first director's cut of the new season. Congratulations go out to writer Carl Binder, the cast and crew, and, especially, Robert Carlyle who delivered big time in his SGU directorial debut. Next up for Bobby = he'll be doing the catering for episode 7. Can't wait to try his spicy jambalaya!"

My information
              Spoiler:
              is based on IMDb and list of Dopud's appearances -

"SGU Stargate Universe" (6 episodes)
              ... aka "SG.U Stargate Universe" - USA (promotional title)
              ... aka "Stargate Universe" - USA (informal alternative title)

1. Pathogen (????) - Varro
              2. Aftermath (????) - Varro
              3. Subversion (21 May 2010) - Varro
              4. Incursion: Part 1 (4 June 2010) - Varro
              5. Incursion: Part 2 (9 June 2010) - Varro
              6. Intervention (28 September 2010) - Varro

"Pathogen" being his last episode.
              sigpic

Comment

My information
                Spoiler:
                is based on IMDb and list of Dopud's appearances -

"SGU Stargate Universe" (6 episodes)
                ... aka "SG.U Stargate Universe" - USA (promotional title)
                ... aka "Stargate Universe" - USA (informal alternative title)

1. Pathogen (????) - Varro
                2. Aftermath (????) - Varro
                3. Subversion (21 May 2010) - Varro
                4. Incursion: Part 1 (4 June 2010) - Varro
                5. Incursion: Part 2 (9 June 2010) - Varro
                6. Intervention (28 September 2010) - Varro

"Pathogen" being his last episode.
                Spoiler:
                Mwahahahhahaha! Maybe he crosses a big old line and gets headbutted right out of the Destiny
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Mwahahahhahaha! Maybe he crosses a big old line and gets headbutted right out of the Destiny
                  More reasons to want to see S2 and
                  Spoiler:
                  "Pathogen".
                  sigpic

Comment

More reasons to want to see S2 and
                    Spoiler:
                    "Pathogen".
                    wow, not since the X-Files have I hung on a show like this, desperate for the next season to start, lest I lose my everloving mind!
                    sigpic

Comment

wow, not since the X-Files have I hung on a show like this, desperate for the next season to start, lest I lose my everloving mind!
                      It has reached a new obsessive level with SGU. Never have I looked more forward to new season of SG than now.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes! Will you be continuing your previous TJ/Young fic?
                        I can. What would you like to see with it? Or I could do some sort of AU theme where I do another version of the one I did but in an AU/ATL. If I do a continuation of the current one, I fear I will go down a darker path with it knowing what I saw in Incursion Pt.2

I know have it where TJ and Young are still aweing over the baby and the blue smurfs come barging into the room and capture the baby!

But in all seriousness, the other way I may do it is to pick it up from the beginning of the second last chapter of that fic and carry on from there doing the parts of her having the baby differently or something. Haven't decided yet.

Edit: Can anyone remember the name of the guy that was sent to help TJ in Incursion Pt 2? That is if it was mentioned what his name was.
                        Last edited by SG7; 21 June 2010, 10:38 AM.
                        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I can. What would you like to see with it?
                          Anything with TJ/Young/baby.

I found another baby fic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5973109/1/Ive_got_you - but it hasn't been updated, and there's only one chapter right now. Not much reading material, I've browsed/read through most published stories.
                          sigpic

Comment

spoilers for Pathogen:
                            Spoiler:

PATHOGEN
                            EPISODE NUMBER - 204
                            WRITTEN BY - Carl Binder

NOTES & SPOILERS

Spoiler:
                            I can see the defense for the bolded section now:

Defense Attorney: Your honor, my client is not guilty due to the fact that only his body was present at the crime scene, while his mind was otherwise occupied in somebody else's body a million light years from earth! The defense rests.

Comment

Anything with TJ/Young/baby.

I found another baby fic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5973109/1/Ive_got_you - but it hasn't been updated, and there's only one chapter right now. Not much reading material, I've browsed/read through most published stories.
                              As have I, but only on FF.net. Not really checked anywhere else. And yes I actually had already read that one. There have been a couple I think I read of her telling Young about being pregnant. But not many.

As you will notice I have a thing about writing characters being pregnant for some reason.

Comment

As have I, but only on FF.net. Not really checked anywhere else. And yes I actually had already read that one. There have been a couple I think I read of her telling Young about being pregnant. But not many.

As you will notice I have a thing about writing characters being pregnant for some reason.
                                Actually just started another TJ/Young FF. Should have it done in the next couple of days as long as the creative juices keep flowing! For some strange reason I find it VERY easy to write for TJ!

I'll post when I have it finished and posted!

Comment

Working...
                                X