No announcement yet.

TJ(Tamara Johansen)/Everett Young ship/appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i tend to gravitate more towards funny/alternate universe fics rather than romance but for this pairing i might make an exception since the snippet posted by SG7 has already raised my interest
    Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

Originally posted by rien View Post
      i tend to gravitate more towards funny/alternate universe fics rather than romance but for this pairing i might make an exception since the snippet posted by SG7 has already raised my interest
      Thanx, I'll try to get it up in the next day or two.
      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Livejournal Community pimping for TJ_Young, HERE
        Some good fics over there (I'm a mod ), come join in the fun!

Comment

thanks, I'm a total livejournal noob
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by amz_123 View Post
            Livejournal Community pimping for TJ_Young, HERE
            Some good fics over there (I'm a mod ), come join in the fun!
            Yess! Plenty of fics.
            sigpic

Comment

As promised, I was able to get the fic up and posted. Here is the link. Can't promise how good it is but enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6045467/1/Faith_Hope_Love

Edit: putting up correct link! Thanx to EG!
              Last edited by SG7; 12 June 2010, 07:20 AM.
              My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
              "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                As promised, I was able to get the fic up and posted. Here is the link. Can't promise how good it is but enjoy!

http://login.fanfiction.net/story/st...5467&chapter=1
                sorry, SG7, it's the link to login and I don't have the ability to search by story ID

do you post under SG7 as well?

ETA:
                aha!
                I'll read it later today
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                  sorry, SG7, it's the link to login and I don't have the ability to search by story ID

do you post under SG7 as well?

ETA:
                  aha!
                  I'll read it later today
                  Thanx for the correct link. Still VERY tired from really late night in Toronto watching live finale & aftershow with David Blue and Andy Mikita at SPACE's studio!

And yup, I post under SG7 as you can probably guess!

Comment

Thanx for the correct link. Still VERY tired from really late night in Toronto watching live finale & aftershow with David Blue and Andy Mikita at SPACE's studio!

And yup, I post under SG7 as you can probably guess!
                    already fave'd

I usually settle in for reading later in the evening, so I'll have something great to start with, woohoo!
                    sigpic

Comment

already fave'd

I usually settle in for reading later in the evening, so I'll have something great to start with, woohoo!
                      Likewise. Lately I've been enjoying late night reading, just because I don't get off work till 12:30am. And I need something to help me unwind!

Comment

already fave'd

Added a second fic to the collection only it is a Teyla/John one this time. I actually have one also on the go for SG1 as well but it isn't finished yet. Want to do more with TJ though as she is my favorite right now.

Comment

Added a second fic to the collection only it is a Teyla/John one this time. I actually have one also on the go for SG1 as well but it isn't finished yet. Want to do more with TJ though as she is my favorite right now.
                          it's not a favorite pairing for me
                          sigpic

Comment

it's not a favorite pairing for me
                            It wasn't really mine either. But I gave them a shot in this one. Unlike my TJ one, it goes more along the lines of friendship then love until the end

Comment

this thread is seeming a little dead atm hope the possibility of a tj/varro ship hasnt killed it
                              Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

Originally posted by rien View Post
                                this thread is seeming a little dead atm hope the possibility of a tj/varro ship hasnt killed it
                                TJ/Varro doesn't make me appreciate TJ/Young any less. Quite the opposite, actually. It'd be interesting to see what Young would think of those two. If they end up having a relationship.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X