No announcement yet.

Lt. Vanessa James/Julia Benson Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting comments from Joeseph Mallozzi's June 14th weblog. When asked why James wasn't seen with the other military personel after she and all the military personel surrendered he said.

Spoiler:
    "James wasn't captured"

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
    sigpic
    Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
      Very interesting comments from Joeseph Mallozzi's June 14th weblog. When asked why James wasn't seen with the other military personel after she and all the military personel surrendered he said.

Spoiler:
      "James wasn't captured"

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
      Again, incorrect. Joe was mistaken, as he said in the comments of that one:

josephmallozzi
      Oops. Thought you were referring to the hostage scenario in Incursion I.

Yep, she’s been captured – along with everyone but Eli, Chloe, Rush, and Brody. And Scott and Greer topside, about to get fried.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Again, incorrect. Joe was mistaken, as he said in the comments of that one:
        Yeah thanks for telling me. I never would've looked through all those 70 or so comments.
        sigpic
        Doci of the BAG

Comment

Yeah thanks for telling me. I never would've looked through all those 70 or so comments.
          Neither would I. Someone else pointed it out on another thread, and thank God - that would've been awkward if left untouched for months until the next episode aired.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Neither would I. Someone else pointed it out on another thread, and thank God - that would've been awkward if left untouched for months until the next episode aired.
            Your telling me. The episode would've started with James captured and Joeseph Mallozzi would've recieved a lot of messages saying "You can no longer be trusted!"

But I still trust you Joeseph Mallozzi, your only human. Now give me spoilers for my faithfulness.
            sigpic
            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Your telling me. The episode would've started with James captured and Joeseph Mallozzi would've recieved a lot of messages saying "You can no longer be trusted!"

But I still trust you Joeseph Mallozzi, your only human. Now give me spoilers for my faithfulness.
              I'm thinking of mailing him a question every day until the premiere about whether or not Riley survived. Here's hoping he spoils us for persistence too!

It's like Shawshank Redemption.

Comment

Now give me spoilers for my faithfulness.
                And I want a proper explanation why she wasn't there!

Comment

I'm thinking of mailing him a question every day until the premiere about whether or not Riley survived. Here's hoping he spoils us for persistence too!

It's like Shawshank Redemption.
                  Or you drive him to the point of insanity to where he rewrites and reshoots the episode just to kill Riley.
                  sigpic
                  Doci of the BAG

Comment

new wallie:

Comment

It's been a while since I've paged through a character thread. So very many screenshots...
                      Anyway, Lt. James needs a lot more screen time, but not with Scott. Anybody else think she would get better character development in the SG1/SGA format?
                      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                      Caboose: They could be worse?
                      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Or you drive him to the point of insanity to where he rewrites and reshoots the episode just to kill Riley.
                        Greer shot first
                        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                          Greer shot first
                          Until it's edited again to where they both shoot first and Greer does a completely unnatural dodge.
                          sigpic
                          Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                            It's been a while since I've paged through a character thread. So very many screenshots...
                            Anyway, Lt. James needs a lot more screen time, but not with Scott. Anybody else think she would get better character development in the SG1/SGA format?
                            erm ... not quite sure what you mean by SG1/SGA format.

However, yes, I think she can and should get better character development. Something that identifies her better than having been dumped rather cruelly by Scott or the fact that she's in the military.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              erm ... not quite sure what you mean by SG1/SGA format.

However, yes, I think she can and should get better character development. Something that identifies her better than having been dumped rather cruelly by Scott or the fact that she's in the military.
                              SGA gave Dr. Lee World of Warcraft and Lorne painting. Give these characters hobbies other than waiting around for the next collosal disaster that will destroy the ship. I mean form a choir, theater group, sports team, or something. Anything is better than the current: wake - exercise -nearly die - sleep. Young definitely needs to get a morale officer for Destiny.
                              sigpic
                              Doci of the BAG

Comment

Anything is better than the current: wake - exercise -nearly die - sleep.
                                You forgot to add 'reading' somewhere in the meanwhile But I agree, they need some hobbies Rush carves his chess set

Comment

Working...
                                X