TJ(Tamara Johansen)/Everett Young Impact/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    However, I must admit I liked the idea of Jennifer/Rodney.

So then I thought that maybe the would have realized that the concept wasn't that bad just the execution, the triangle thing for example. I was so full of hope. *snif*
    That's where we differ cause I hated it. It cam completely outta left field IMO. While Jacl/Sam at times got over developed. SG-1 went one wat and they went the complete opposite in SGA so I have not got a lot of hope that they can actually get it right in SGU
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      That's where we differ cause I hated it. It cam completely outta left field IMO. While Jacl/Sam at times got over developed. SG-1 went one wat and they went the complete opposite in SGA so I have not got a lot of hope that they can actually get it right in SGU
      Yeah, the appearance on screen came somewhat out of nowhere, but I'm talking about the concept/idea of Jennifer/Rodney. That I liked. What was on screen, not so much. I just like to imagine we got all the character development off-screen in fanfic and in my mind.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Yeah, the appearance on screen came somewhat out of nowhere, but I'm talking about the concept/idea of Jennifer/Rodney. That I liked. What was on screen, not so much. I just like to imagine we got all the character development off-screen in fanfic and in my mind.
        It may be because I can't stand Rodney that I couldn't stand this ship. It may be because they pretty much destroyed John/Teyla in S5 that I had a lot of anger and resentment and I took it out on McKeller cause it should have been John/Teyla like they had planned at the beginning but they destroyed their friendship in S5 so I was pretty pissed and very bitter towards them Now I'm at the point that I don't give a rats ass about SGA anymore and I'm happier for it

I just don't want them destroying Young and TJ the way they destroyed JT. Especially Teyla, that stupid pregnancy story destroyed what was left of her character and gave them an excuse to sideline her even more in S5. I don't want the same thing to happen to TJ
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I don't want them to destroy TJ/Young either. I will much rather have fanfic about them getting together than having them getting together on screen horribly.

Comment

Yeah I don't want them to destroy TJ/Young either. I will much rather have fanfic about them getting together than having them getting together on screen horribly.
            That is my biggest fear. That is why I am so reluctant for them to have a relationship. I don't want another character I like from stargate to be destroyed by these guys

Now I gots tae get to bed
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
              That's easy: I'll just distract him with Telford and the moron from Darkness who's name escapes me. By the time he's finished beating them to a pulp, you'll be in my grasp
              Spencer. That scene was win too
              if they don't make the relationship between TJ/Young a relationship, then I personally think they'll have wasted a good opportunity for a good romantic ship (with a bit of deepness, background and substance unlike say Chloe/Matt, which I'm not against but it ain't my main ship atm) but I also think it will lead to a pretty good friendship (either that or it'll make for great UST and fics . I think if the previous affair it revealed to the rest of the crew, I think Young may lose a bit of respect from Greer, but I don't think he'd lose power from it all (apart from like Spencer, the man guys, Scott and Greer seem extremely loyal to Young and great friends with TJ). Camille would def try use it against him and esp Telford would too (I think it'd be interestIng if this came up in the plot).

Comment

Originally posted by amz_123 View Post
                Camille would def try use it against him and esp Telford would too (I think it'd be interestIng if this came up in the plot).
                See, this is exactly the sort of thing I'm hoping with this affair/ship. It could give us all sorts of cool plots and drama that doesn't necessarily involve single-note guitar motifs and wailing pianos. Of course, any sex scene with TJ in it is automatically awesome in my book
                sigpic
                http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

I'm still denying there has even been an affair till I see outright proof in an upcoming ep And no spoilers don't count
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I bet you would forget you saw those spoilers anyway.

Comment

I'm still denying there has even been an affair till I see outright proof in an upcoming ep And no spoilers don't count
                      *scribbles the spoilers in big block letters on a white board, then holds it in front of Linda's face* You cannot deny The Spoilers!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I bet you would forget you saw those spoilers anyway.
                        Yep The advantage of having a memory like a goldfish

*scribbles the spoilers in big block letters on a white board, then holds it in front of Linda's face* You cannot deny The Spoilers!
                        Yes I can I'm a Scot, we're known for our stubbornness
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes I can I'm a Scot, we're known for our stubbornness
                          You lie! And I know this because you keep coming back to this thread. Your words may say something, but we all know that you're one of us already.
                          sigpic

Comment

You lie! And I know this because you keep coming back to this thread. Your words may say something, but we all know that you're one of us already.
                            I keep coming back to wind you up
                            sigpic

Comment

I keep coming back to wind you up
                              Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. We all believe that, don't we?
                              sigpic

Comment

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. We all believe that, don't we?
                                Tis the truth

Just watched Light and still nothing to indicate any kind of affair
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X