TJ(Tamara Johansen)/Everett Young Impact/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Tell me about it. That's why I'm so interested in seeing what's Young going to do. He needs to get rid of the Lucian Alliance, but they have TJ. Will he think of the greater good? Oh oh. Why can't it be Friday already... But I think the season finale will leave us even more at unease, and the whole situation will get resolved in October.

*fingers crossed that the baby will make it*

*tidies her pile of tissue paper*
    Yeh before I saw the episode, I knew that it was a case of the LA getting on Destiny and somehow figured that TJ was going to be among those captured. This is almost getting to be a "Cliche" moment.

And I somehow feel that I am going to get ripped off and not get any TJ/Baby/Young episode(s). But I will give the show the benifit of the doubt first. And wait and see what happens.
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
      Yeh before I saw the episode, I knew that it was a case of the LA getting on Destiny and somehow figured that TJ was going to be among those captured. This is almost getting to be a "Cliche" moment.
      I didn't know she was going to get captured. Maybe I haven't seen much tv, but shooting a pregnant woman because of demonstration doesn't seem like a cliche to me. It's just all shades of evil.
      sigpic

Comment

Just so everyone knows, my crying-shoulder is ready and availabe should any of you wish to try a test-run before next week's waterworks- err, fireworks
        sigpic
        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

duly noted...we may need to arrange turns. Perhaps a lottery? Can a few more guys come in to share the duty?
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
            duly noted...we may need to arrange turns. Perhaps a lottery? Can a few more guys come in to share the duty?
            I'm easy with that idea. Not cheap, but I am easy And there's no need to lottery me off, or even an auction. There's more than enough of me to go around for all you ladies [/ego]

... I'll get my coat...
            sigpic

Comment

I hope this doesn't make the guys hope that something terrible will happen.
              sigpic

Comment

She's onto us Cory! CHEESE IT!
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  She's onto us Cory! CHEESE IT!
                  I will not. Cheese is nausiating (except on pizza and Dorito's chips). Now c'mere, lil' EG. Atta gal... *patpatpat* There there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                    I will not. Cheese is nausiating (except on pizza and Dorito's chips). Now c'mere, lil' EG. Atta gal... *patpatpat* There there.
                    *sniffle sniffle...blows nose on Cory's shirt* Sorry 'bout that,
                    Last edited by xxxevilgrinxxx; 08 June 2010, 01:46 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                      *sniffle sniffle...blows nose on Corey's shirt* Sorry 'bout that,
                      Sorry, don't know any Corey's around here. Move along, ma'am, move along.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                        Sorry, don't know any Corey's around here. Move along, ma'am, move along.
                        oh, yikes, I'm sorry! I hate it when I do that...post amended
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't think there's a way to pull this off that's not going to be cliche. In the end there are no original plots - just better written versions of them LOL.

Maybe she'll meet some alien family and give it up for adoption.

That would certainly be different

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                            Maybe she'll meet some alien family and give it up for adoption.
                            Now, those aliens must be very nice.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, the finale is upon us and as promised, I present my crying shoulder. Now you all have to remember the ordre: EG, then Soc, then Egle01. After that, it's a first-come, first-served basis.

Now! On with the sobbing!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm still in a bit of shock
                                crying will commence tomorrow with a rewatch
                                really intense finale moments for these two
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X