Eli/Chloe/Scott Relationship Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dahok View Post
    Scott/Chloe with Eli as the supporting character is probably the dullest and most predictable outcome imaginable. How horrible for the poor guy if he's just there to instill wisdom on the young lil' lovebirds, while delivering some humor.
    I beg to differ. I think it's all about how it will come to be what it will be, whatever it will be, become to be. I mainly care about the progress, evolution. The end result will either the result of good character development, writing and portrayal on the screen. To make any ship, friendship or generally just relationship believable you need that.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      One that is a duplicate and in the wrong folder
      Really? How is it a duplicate and how is it in the wrong folder?

Comment

Eli and Cholie all the way
        C. Edmund

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
          Well you posted your own post twice about the other post
          If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
          Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
            I err.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
              Well you posted your own post twice about the other post
              GW glitches all the time here. Sorry about that, but can't really do anything about that.

Comment

You could delete one of the posts
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

You could delete one of the posts
                  I'm too lazy to delete all my double posts. Already takes more than enough to get them posted. GW is too glitchy.

Comment

One that is a duplicate and in the wrong folder
                    Yeah GW is going WACKO tonight...There's been a number of double posts in the Sam/Jack thread I thought I was seeing double for a while there
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      Eli/Chloe have more of a friendship developing - to me anyway - while Matt/Chloe is probably a relationship relationship.
                      Pair the spares and put Lt. James with Eli!
                      I don't know...she is more likely to abuse poor Eli.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        I don't know...she is more likely to abuse poor Eli.
                        It was just a joke, referring to the Pair The Spares mentality a lot of movies and tv-shows seem to have.

Anyway, I think that and this IS spoilers,
                        Spoiler:
                        Scott and Chloe are together as of Light. A new Kino Webisode indicates as much... http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1714/index.html
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          Anyway, I think that and this IS spoilers,
                          Spoiler:
                          Scott and Chloe are together as of Light. A new Kino Webisode indicates as much... http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1714/index.html
                          Spoiler:
                          Interesting how Scott has a bit of trouble figuring out what/who they're talking about Guess he thinks he's more discreet than he is.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Interesting how Scott has a bit of trouble figuring out what/who they're talking about Guess he thinks he's more discreet than he is.
                            I can't view whatever video this apparently links to
                            Sig by Pandora's Box
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                              I can't view whatever video this apparently links to
                              Try IGN: http://au.tv.ign.com/dor/objects/142...p1_102109.html

Its a Kino Webisode, by the by.
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

*shrugs* It works for me just fine.
                                Spoiler:
                                I like how Eli's still blaming Riley but Greer isn't fazed by the denial.
                                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                                X