Spoiler:
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Greer is
      Spoiler:
      in the cross-hair. Someone's going to shoot at the awesomeness that is Greer.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        Greer is
        Spoiler:
        in the cross-hair. Someone's going to shoot at the awesomeness that is Greer.
        But we all know how that's gonna turn out.

Spoiler:
        That idiot is a goner.

Now I actually need to go watch that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
          But we all know how that's gonna turn out.

Spoiler:
          That idiot is a goner.

Now I actually need to go watch that episode.
          Well
          Spoiler:
          we know he is an idiot. No one in his/her right mind would want to shoot Greer.

Comment

Yeah...

Spoiler:
            Greer got him good! But, grr, if it weren't for Rush...

Comment

*jumps in panting and hyperventilating*

OMG....
              Spoiler:
              Greer was shot FRAK!! Ok and I wish Greer could have got his revenge instead of Rush. Dangit!! But I'm wondering just what Greer is going to do....how he is going to treat the rest of the LA members on board....which is slowly dwindling. I'm thinking there is going to be a standoff between him and that other main guy....can't remember his name....the one who was shot and nursed back by TJ. So this should get real interesting. NOt that it isn't already interesting.
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                *jumps in panting and hyperventilating*
                Calm down. I know you're happy to see me and all, but there's no need to get so worked up about it.

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                Spoiler:
                Greer was shot FRAK!! Ok and I wish Greer could have got his revenge instead of Rush. Dangit!!
                Yeah, but:

Spoiler:
                Greer shot him first, though I was kind of hoping that when Greer lined up his shot, he'd shoot him in the @$$. If only because it seems like something Greer would do. And, really, it was Rush's fault that Greer got shot in the first place, which I'm still ticked at. But at least Rush cared enough to ask about him at the end. That makes me feel just a little better.

Oh, and I think the guy's name that you wanted is Varro.

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Love it! Great find.

Comment

Calm down. I know you're happy to see me and all, but there's no need to get so worked up about it.

Yeah, but:

Spoiler:
                      Greer shot him first, though I was kind of hoping that when Greer lined up his shot, he'd shoot him in the @$$. If only because it seems like something Greer would do. And, really, it was Rush's fault that Greer got shot in the first place, which I'm still ticked at. But at least Rush cared enough to ask about him at the end. That makes me feel just a little better.

Oh, and I think the guy's name that you wanted is Varro.
                      Ok Ok...I'm calm now!! *sigh* But still. And I agree with you and maybe in this ep they are....
                      Spoiler:
                      trying to redeem Rush a bit. THey have to keep that dance going of....is he a good guy or a bad guy....sort of like how they developed Baltar in BSG. It's that constant mystery...of the just getting to trust him to only then learn of some other crazy stuff he's doing so who knows?? All I know is I hope Greer isn't laid up too long cuz an injured Greer will just be no fun. But I have this feeling he will just carry on.....pain....blown shoulder and all.

Oh and Varro....yeah that's it.....thanks!! I like that guy alot BTW.....I don't care that he's Lucian Alliance...he's pretty hot!! *giggles*
                      Originally posted by jelgate
                      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

You should mention your source and you should not hotlink (when using img-tags) directly to JM's wordpress site.

Anyway, source: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ain-unit-wrap/

Direct link to the large version: http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...1/img_9264.jpg

Comment

You should mention your source
                          Sorry forgot to mention the source - will try to remember for next post

and you should not hotlink (when using img-tags) directly to JM's wordpress site.
                          I did? So I should just not use img tags when posting pictures from JM's blog?
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            did? So I should just not use img tags when posting pictures from JM's blog?
                            You should never put an image - that you don't have permission to hotlink to - in image [IMG] tags. The polite thing to do is to provide a source URL link. Or direct URL link. If you do want to show the picture with IMG tags you can upload the image to PhotoBucket, ImageShack... and use that link. Then it is very important to mention your source, though.

You should also keep in mind that although here this is not the case, but in another threads it is: Pictures from JM's blog are quite big. Posting a 5MB picture in IMG tags seriously slows down the load time for a page, uses a lot of bandwith etc. There's an official rule that says that all posted image should be smaller than 100kb and should not exceed forum boundaries ( = not wider than 700 px). Otherwise it is better to post a thumbnail. This is another reason why it is handier to use imageshack or photobucket. They have a build-in feature for this. Thumb linking to full pic.

That's about it, no more advice I can give you about this. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions. You could also ask for other/additional advice in the MhM thread.
                            Picture posting rules can be found here.

Comment

You should never put an image - that you don't have permission to hotlink to - in image [IMG] tags.
                              What are you? The picture police?

Comment

What are you? The picture police?
                                they are on to me. Where did you get that top secret info, Oranos?

Comment

Working...
                                X