• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a countdown thread here:
    http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...ctric-Boogaloo
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      oh thanks...but wait......is this were all the viiolence is stemming from??
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        oh thanks...but wait......is this were all the viiolence is stemming from??
        No, I've seen nothing there, nor in any of the other threads I visit (read) which are quite a lot, to explain the violence thingy. That's why I asked in the Cantina, but they don't seem to know either. But don't worry, the countdown thread is rather safe, well except for Jel's presence of course. But he only picks on reddevil and Lahela. No, seriously, I'm really surprised and shocked with that announcements, but then I have to admit there are certain SGU threads I don't read or merely skim through 'cause of the negativity or endlessly pointless discussion with wrong facts and people trying to portray their opinions as facts (and then convert the masses, you know.) I've seen no violence or serious threats though.

Comment

No, I've seen nothing there, nor in any of the other threads I visit (read) which are quite a lot, to explain the violence thingy. That's why I asked in the Cantina, but they don't seem to know either. But don't worry, the countdown thread is rather safe, well except for Jel's presence of course. But he only picks on reddevil and Lahela. No, seriously, I'm really surprised and shocked with that announcements, but then I have to admit there are certain SGU threads I don't read or merely skim through 'cause of the negativity or endlessly pointless discussion with wrong facts and people trying to portray their opinions as facts (and then convert the masses, you know.) I've seen no violence or serious threats though.
          That sums up the is SGU SciFi thread. *rolls eyes*

I'll admit to a irrational hatred of SGA the first season and I hadn't even watched. I just hated it and had no reason to. I snapped out of that one.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
            That sums up the is SGU SciFi thread. *rolls eyes*

I'll admit to a irrational hatred of SGA the first season and I hadn't even watched. I just hated it and had no reason to. I snapped out of that one.
            I avoid that thread. However, I don't mind other people discussing or whatever in that thread, as long as they don't force me to participate or read it.

Comment

I avoid that thread. However, I don't mind other people discussing or whatever in that thread, as long as they don't force me to participate or read it.
              I don't blame you for avoiding it. It just goes in circles over and over.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't blame you for avoiding it. It just goes in circles over and over.
                Oh no, I know. I was just sayin'.

Now, back on topic, jeez, we've drifted a couple miles off...

How about another picture.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sure where the violence is coming from either. I don't frequent those type of threads too much and I find the discussion threads do get aliittle too heated for me. So I tend to just stay away from them. But thanks for the intel

Comment

And more on topic, did you guys/girls knew there's an American soccer player with the same name. Well I didn't until now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamil_Walker

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                      Yeah, I'm not sure where the violence is coming from either. I don't frequent those type of threads too much and I find the discussion threads do get aliittle too heated for me. So I tend to just stay away from them. But thanks for the intel
                      Oh hadn't seen the latest sticky. I was reading TameFarrar's blog the other day and she mentioned it. They had an article or something on the main page of GW if I remember correctly it was SGU could be wrong and the response was very hostile.
                      sigpic

Comment

And more on topic, did you guys/girls knew there's an American soccer player with the same name. Well I didn't until now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamil_Walker
                        oh wow I didn't know that either. Interesting

Oh hadn't seen the latest sticky. I was reading TameFarrar's blog the other day and she mentioned it. They had an article or something on the main page of GW if I remember correctly it was SGU could be wrong and the response was very hostile.
                        yeah I heard it was the SGU thread as well. Don't know the particulars tho

Comment

Yeah, but that's from almost a month ago, and it's talking about the first "for crying out loud", friday, GW editorial on GW's main site.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                            So In the new behind the scenes video.

http://video.syfy.com/promos/behind_...-gate/v1141398

Young comes into the room where Greer is standing and says they are under attack and gives greer a gun and a vest and says

consider all charges dropped

So I guess this has to do with Greer's temper. Any opinions/speculation?

Thanks!!
                            WOW!!! Holy poop. I just checked the first post to see who started this thread and i realized it was me. And I didn't even mean to start one. OK. I am officially involved in the thread now!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                              I just checked the first post to see who started this thread and i realized it was me. And I didn't even mean to start one.
                              How does that work exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                                How does that work exactly?
                                *snort* Yeah....major case of amnesia??

well we're glad he did anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X