MSgt. Ronald Greer Discussion/Jamil Walker/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Promo Pics from Space from the Stargate MGM website are in. Here are the pics including Greer.

These are clickable thumbnails. Please do not hotlink.

Spoiler:

Nice!!! Thanks so much Jper!!
    Is that.....
    Spoiler:
    Young he has on the ground??
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      Nice!!! Thanks so much Jper!!
      Is that.....
      Spoiler:
      Young he has on the ground??
      Looks like it.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Looks like it.
        Whoa! this should be good

Comment

Whoa! this should be good
          Better don't get to excited, 'cause it's still a promo pic, and as it goes for trailers, same goes for these picks. Don't believe or trust anything until you've actually seen it.

Comment

Better don't get to excited, 'cause it's still a promo pic, and as it goes for trailers, same goes for these picks. Don't believe or trust anything until you've actually seen it.
            this is true....and they love to twist things and make it seem one way when in fact it is something else entirely....like he could be giving him CPR *snort*

Comment

this is true....and they love to twist things and make it seem one way when in fact it is something else entirely....like he could be giving him CPR *snort*
              Or you know, the whole communication stones thing. If you've read the spoilers for Space, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Or you know, the whole communication stones thing. If you've read the spoilers for Space, you'll know what I'm talking about.
                I have not read any spoilers..... I choose to be unspoiled for this series.... I used to be a spoiler whore (pardon the expression ) When I was over at the SYFY boards during the airing of BSG and I practically knew everything before the ep aired and it did take alot of the fun out of the adventure for me.

Comment

I have not read any spoilers..... I choose to be unspoiled for this series.... I used to be a spoiler whore (pardon the expression ) When I was over at the SYFY boards during the airing of BSG and I practically knew everything before the ep aired and it did take alot of the fun out of the adventure for me.
                  I can imagine that. Well then I won't spoil my speculations about Space to you then.

Comment

I can imagine that. Well then I won't spoil my speculations about Space to you then.
                    but....but.....but..... I have absolutely NO will power *bites lip* if they are just your speculations *justifies* then you can tell me....just put it in spoiler tags

Comment

but....but.....but..... I have absolutely NO will power *bites lip* if they are just your speculations *justifies* then you can tell me....just put it in spoiler tags
                      Nah, I'll support your spoiler-free policy, 'cause I admire that. Personally I wouldn't be able to not read some spoilers.

Spoiler:
                      Well, anyways, if you're sure...
                      Spoiler:
                      Check out this post by Morjana:
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...3#post11345633

Or click this spoiler button
                      Spoiler:

New episodes of the current season begin tonight. Using the communication stones, Col. Young (Justin Louis) prepares to file a report to Earth regarding the recent untimely deaths on board the Destiny. But a transmission glitch with the stones ends up sending his consciousness into an unknown being. (Note: Do not try using this excuse with your own boss.) Chloe Armstrong and Robert Carlyle also star in "Space."

So I am speculating that maybe
                      Spoiler:
                      the alien inside Young might start wandering around on board Destiny and thus will then be restrained by Greer. Could be.

Comment

When does SGU start back up?
                        sigpic

Comment

Nah, I'll support your spoiler-free policy, 'cause I admire that. Personally I wouldn't be able to not read some spoilers.

Spoiler:
                          Well, anyways, if you're sure...
                          Spoiler:
                          Check out this post by Morjana:
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...3#post11345633

Or click this spoiler button
                          Spoiler:

New episodes of the current season begin tonight. Using the communication stones, Col. Young (Justin Louis) prepares to file a report to Earth regarding the recent untimely deaths on board the Destiny. But a transmission glitch with the stones ends up sending his consciousness into an unknown being. (Note: Do not try using this excuse with your own boss.) Chloe Armstrong and Robert Carlyle also star in "Space."

So I am speculating that maybe
                          Spoiler:
                          the alien inside Young might start wandering around on board Destiny and thus will then be restrained by Greer. Could be.

*giggles* I clicked Oh so yeah you could be right But what is this bit about it starting tonight?? what??

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                            When does SGU start back up?
                            Friday, this week, April 2 on SyFy and Space

*giggles* I clicked Oh so yeah you could be right But what is this bit about it starting tonight?? what??
                            I have no idea, but that particular synopsis and spoiler has been going around on other locations, sites, etc. as well, and I now picked the first one I could find.

And oh yeah, I could be right, but I could be just as wrong as well.

Comment

I have no idea, but that particular synopsis and spoiler has been going around on other locations, sites, etc. as well, and I now picked the first one I could find.

Thanks Jper, I figured it was this week or the next one.
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah well that is the fun of it is to try and guess and see what happens And phew....so glad it is still set for this Friday... WOOT!! We need to have a partay in here

Comment

Working...
                                X