MSgt. Ronald Greer Discussion/Jamil Walker/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
    Huh. I'd assumed--obviously incorrectly--that multiple uses of this acted as double (triple?) negative of sorts, and would start to cancel out.

You know, I don't know that a date has been announced. Truth be told, with this monster break (is it longer than normal?), I'm rapidly losing interest in this show, and the only thing that has my interest still is Greer. Although that may be my excitement over the season finales for Psych and White Collar speaking here.
    Yeah it's obvious SyFy is faltering...I never turn it on that station anymore unless I know this show is on.
    Well and I was watching Sanctuary....but now I may be forced into watching just to see if they are announcing SGU coming date.... I would think they would be airing promos for it soon. *sigh* ARGH.... *kicks Syfy*
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      Yeah it's obvious SyFy is faltering...I never turn it on that station anymore unless I know this show is on.
      I'd be happy if SyFy was half as good as USA...or even just something decent.

Originally posted by squirrely1
      Well and I was watching Sanctuary....but now I may be forced into watching just to see if they are announcing SGU coming date.... I would think they would be airing promos for it soon. *sigh* ARGH.... *kicks Syfy*
      See, I don't even watch that. If you catch wind of an ad, please tell. Especially if there's some bad@$$ Greer action going on.

Comment

I'd be happy if SyFy was half as good as USA...or even just something decent.

See, I don't even watch that. If you catch wind of an ad, please tell. Especially if there's some bad@$$ Greer action going on.
        will do....and you do the same K?

Comment

will do....and you do the same K?
          If, by some fluke of nature, I'm actually watching the channel and see an ad, I'll let you know.

Comment

If, by some fluke of nature, I'm actually watching the channel and see an ad, I'll let you know.
            OK

Comment

I've been watching Caprica and haven't seen any ads for SGU, yet at least.
              sigpic

Comment

It was just posted on the main GW page.....It starts April 2 for 10 eps. Here is the link for the entire schedule....
                http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...isodes-of-sgu/

Comment

It was just posted on the main GW page.....It starts April 2 for 10 eps. Here is the link for the entire schedule....
                  Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                    Thanks
                    you're welcome

Comment

Thank you. I'll check it out in a little.

Comment

Thank you. I'll check it out in a little.
                        No problem

Comment

I'm shocked and appalled at anyone that says they're a fan of Greer. This thread fell off the map (so to speak). Do we really have nothing to talk about?

Comment

I'm shocked and appalled at anyone that says they're a fan of Greer. This thread fell off the map (so to speak). Do we really have nothing to talk about?
                            Sorry.... I have been sooooo busy with school.....but I am officially on Spring Break soooooo I'll be here more. We need to get psyched..only a few more days til showtime er.... Greertime again

Comment

Sorry.... I have been sooooo busy with school.....but I am officially on Spring Break soooooo I'll be here more. We need to get psyched..only a few more days til showtime er.... Greertime again
                              Glad to hear things are better. We have Greer to gush over.

Comment

Started my SGU 1.0 rewatch prior to the show restart. I really have to admit that I didn't pay much attention to Greer for the first 5 episodes before reallizing he was an awesome character, so its fun to rewatch the episodes now and see Greer moments I missed the first time. I think he is fast becoming my fav SGU character!
                                sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
                                Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
                                GateCon Vancouver 2011
                                Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X