Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
    I'm begining to think that the scene will actualy be in the season 2 premire, or the 2nd episode of season 2. Just not seeing when it could happen in these two epsidoes.
    Yeah most likely.. Darn and I was looking forward to seeing it! It might happen next week. we'll just have to wait and see!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm begining to think that the scene will actualy be in the season 2 premire, or the 2nd episode of season 2. Just not seeing when it could happen in these two epsidoes.
      I don't think any of season two would be shown in a season 1.5 trailer. Next week.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

It'll be next week for the finale, they wouldn't do season 2 stuff in the promo.

But as for last night's episode:
        Spoiler:
        I loved all the Eli/Chloe scenes! He took such good care of her, and was so sweet about carrying her through the ship. You could tell he gave it all he had. I just hope she appreciates it.
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Well, that was plenty of material. Not that we needed any more proof of Eli's feelings for Chloe, but now she has a firsthand look. Unless Chloe is utterly oblivious to this sort of thing, she has to realize that Eli loves her. Not necessarily romantically, but he loves her.

The real question is whether or not Chloe has any romantic feelings for Eli. The kiss could be a red herring, but it might not be.

I'm not sure how they will proceed from here. I don't think Eli would do anything with Chloe while she's still with Scott - he respects Scott too much as a fellow Chloe-defender. However, if Chloe does fall in love with Eli, I think Scott would let her go. Who gets to sleep with Chloe isn't important - what's important is that she's safe.

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
            It'll be next week for the finale, they wouldn't do season 2 stuff in the promo.

But as for last night's episode:
            Spoiler:
            I loved all the Eli/Chloe scenes! He took such good care of her, and was so sweet about carrying her through the ship. You could tell he gave it all he had. I just hope she appreciates it.
            I agree....
            Spoiler:
            I loved it too...as you can see by my siggy I can't wait for next week and hope Chloe doesn't shoot him down
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post
              Well, that was plenty of material. Not that we needed any more proof of Eli's feelings for Chloe, but now she has a firsthand look. Unless Chloe is utterly oblivious to this sort of thing, she has to realize that Eli loves her. Not necessarily romantically, but he loves her.

The real question is whether or not Chloe has any romantic feelings for Eli. The kiss could be a red herring, but it might not be.

I'm not sure how they will proceed from here. I don't think Eli would do anything with Chloe while she's still with Scott - he respects Scott too much as a fellow Chloe-defender. However, if Chloe does fall in love with Eli, I think Scott would let her go. Who gets to sleep with Chloe isn't important - what's important is that she's safe.
              I think Chloe has always known that Eli had a crush on her, and she has been careful not to lead him to on. Which is why she so wanted to make sure he did not think she had been distracting him in “Divided,” their friendship is important to her most likely because this is the first friend she has had that was not just friends with her to get to her dad.

Now given the events, so far, of “Incursion” I think she would see that it is more than just a crush, and it will be interesting to see how/if their interactions are different in the future.

I also agree that Eli would not try to come between Chloe & Scott, he is too much of a nice guy to do it and he actually likes Scott. And while I think Scott would be able to handle Chloe leaving him and going for Eli there would definitely be some tension between them.

Lastly “The Scene,” I agree that given that it was shown in the fall preview that it should/can not be from season two, but there is only one way I can see it working in the episode, after thinking about it for a bit.

Simply put; Eli has to go do something dangerous; to save Chloe, the ship, or both, and he could die so being a fairly typical guy he kisses the girl he has feeling for just in case.

And since I am convinced that the scene is real and not imagined, then it should be interesting/fun to see the Aftermath of that scene. Hmm…I wonder what episode that might happen in? lol

@SupremeLegate
              Apogee Institute
              Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

I think Chloe has always known that Eli had a crush on her, and she has been careful not to lead him to on. Which is why she so wanted to make sure he did not think she had been distracting him in “Divided,” their friendship is important to her most likely because this is the first friend she has had that was not just friends with her to get to her dad.

Now given the events, so far, of “Incursion” I think she would see that it is more than just a crush, and it will be interesting to see how/if their interactions are different in the future.

I also agree that Eli would not try to come between Chloe & Scott, he is too much of a nice guy to do it and he actually likes Scott. And while I think Scott would be able to handle Chloe leaving him and going for Eli there would definitely be some tension between them.

Lastly “The Scene,” I agree that given that it was shown in the fall preview that it should/can not be from season two, but there is only one way I can see it working in the episode, after thinking about it for a bit.

Simply put; Eli has to go do something dangerous; to save Chloe, the ship, or both, and he could die so being a fairly typical guy he kisses the girl he has feeling for just in case.

And since I am convinced that the scene is real and not imagined, then it should be interesting/fun to see the Aftermath of that scene. Hmm…I wonder what episode that might happen in? lol
                Interesting theory Supreme Legate....and that sounds feasible. I think it could happen as you say....or they may laugh it off and never really have any repercussions from it or it could send them into a tizzy and yeah that is going to be awkward. As for Scott .....well I really see that Scott would step aside if he found out Eli and Chloe had feelings for one another but to your point I think Eli will try and not interfere....he may feel guilty about it happening and apologize and act like it was nothing because he is good friends with Scott and he may not want to rock the boat.

Comment

Yeah, I think Eli has pretty much accepted that he an Chloe are "Just Friends."

@SupremeLegate
                  Apogee Institute
                  Council

Comment

Just some nice screen caps I wanted to share with you all
                    Spoiler:

Comment

more
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

A few more
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Ok Last ones I think
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Well if nothing else we now know that she knows, and Eli knows that she knows.

So the only person who does not know is Scott, and that makes me smile.

@SupremeLegate
                              Apogee Institute
                              Council

Comment

Well if nothing else we now know that she knows, and Eli knows that she knows.

So the only person who does not know is Scott, and that makes me smile.
                                *sigh* and is anyone else upset that....
                                Spoiler:
                                this kiss was more of a "friendly" kiss.... I swear it looked more like a passionate kiss in the trailers

Comment

Working...
                                X