Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    Yeah I know....tell me about it I vowed never to ship again...and I'm really trying to make good on that.....so really I'm not here shipping....really I'm not...I'm just "intrigued" with the whole Eli/Chloe thing
    Of course your not shipping *giggles* You're in denial!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh!! I can't believe I forgot to come and share this.. a friend on the Ronon/Jennifer ship thread made this for me! I think it is a pretty good representation of their relationship (especially Eli for Chloe )

Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 05 November 2010, 03:18 PM. Reason: fix img tags
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
        Oh!! I can't believe I forgot to come and share this.. a friend on the Ronon/Jennifer ship thread made this for me! I think it is a pretty good representation of their relationship (especially Eli for Chloe )
        Aw that's cute!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Of course your not shipping *giggles* You're in denial!
          Yeah I know.... What ship?

[ig]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/My%20art/ForJade.jpg[/img]
          Very Nice!! Thumbs up to your friend
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Spoiler:

(Watching "Visitation")

So Eli is the hardest for Chloe to say goodbye too, interesting.
            Last edited by SupremeLegate; 23 November 2010, 07:39 PM. Reason: Forgot Spoiler Tag

@SupremeLegate
            Apogee Institute
            Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

spoilers Supreme please! not everyone watches SGU tuesdays.. I know that doesn't seem to be a huge part of the episode, but there are people out there that might think it is be on the safe side and spoiler everything please

Visitation
              Spoiler:
              I thought that was so sweet that Eli was the hardest for her to say goodbye to!! certainly shows how close their relationship is but I was kinda upset when she told Matt that she wanted to start a family with him it's supposed to be Eli!! but her monologue to Scott was such a tear jerker!! loved tonight's episode!!
              sigpic

Comment

spoilers Supreme please! not everyone watches SGU tuesdays.. I know that doesn't seem to be a huge part of the episode, but there are people out there that might think it is be on the safe side and spoiler everything please
                Fixed it, thanks for pointing that out.

Visitation
                Spoiler:
                I thought that was so sweet that Eli was the hardest for her to say goodbye to!! certainly shows how close their relationship is but I was kinda upset when she told Matt that she wanted to start a family with him it's supposed to be Eli!! but her monologue to Scott was such a tear jerker!! loved tonight's episode!!
                Spoiler:

I actually did not listen to the whole scene, I just can't stand Chloe/Scott stuff. I knew she said she loved him, did not know she said she wanted to start a family with him.

But I think that provides evidence that she, and Scott, think they are in love. Cause it seems like to me they are always doing what they think they are supposed to do. And I think that Eli being harder to say goodbye to then Scott, who she supposedly loves, shows how much more emotionally connected she is to him.

@SupremeLegate
                Apogee Institute
                Council

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post

Spoiler:

I actually did not listen to the whole scene, I just can't stand Chloe/Scott stuff. I knew she said she loved him, did not know she said she wanted to start a family with him.

But I think that provides evidence that she, and Scott, think they are in love. Cause it seems like to me they are always doing what they think they are supposed to do. And I think that Eli being harder to say goodbye to then Scott, who she supposedly loves, shows how much more emotionally connected she is to him.
                  OMG yes!
                  Spoiler:
                  Thank you guys... *hugs* I was so depressed a bit when I heard all that she said to Matt....but it did sort of feel forced like..oh I'm going to die so I better not have any regrets and this is what I am supposed to say to the man "I love" right? I agree by her saying that Eli is the hardest to say goodbye to....well that does speak volumes of how close they are. But then too....it also sort of tore me up that Eli has not been visiting her. I mean what is up with that? Altho he did get with her to help her record that stuff on the kino in the beginning.....but I am just completely surprised with how much Eli has pulled himself back from her. Altho this ep with Eli's admission of "I'm losing Chloe" well that did really help to reignite things but they have so far to go *sigh* Also, we can assume that Chloe isn't really in her right mind completely.....so maybe all this love for Matt is intensified cuz her true feelings may be eclipsed by this alien presence. So .....I just hope we get something really good between Eli/Chloe soon....cuz I'm getting a mite frustrated. Oh and I don't know about you guys.....but I cried through most of this ep....it was so emotional and touching on so many levels.

Comment

OMG yes!
                    Spoiler:
                    Thank you guys... *hugs* I was so depressed a bit when I heard all that she said to Matt....but it did sort of feel forced like..oh I'm going to die so I better not have any regrets and this is what I am supposed to say to the man "I love" right? I agree by her saying that Eli is the hardest to say goodbye to....well that does speak volumes of how close they are. But then too....it also sort of tore me up that Eli has not been visiting her. I mean what is up with that? Altho he did get with her to help her record that stuff on the kino in the beginning.....but I am just completely surprised with how much Eli has pulled himself back from her. Altho this ep with Eli's admission of "I'm losing Chloe" well that did really help to reignite things but they have so far to go *sigh* Also, we can assume that Chloe isn't really in her right mind completely.....so maybe all this love for Matt is intensified cuz her true feelings may be eclipsed by this alien presence. So .....I just hope we get something really good between Eli/Chloe soon....cuz I'm getting a mite frustrated. Oh and I don't know about you guys.....but I cried through most of this ep....it was so emotional and touching on so many levels.
                    I know we have not seen it but,
                    Spoiler:
                    I would think Eli has been visiting her, it would just seem wrong for him not to be.

@SupremeLegate
                    Apogee Institute
                    Council

Comment

I know we have not seen it but,
                      Spoiler:
                      I would think Eli has been visiting her, it would just seem wrong for him not to be.
                      well I would agree with you but....
                      Spoiler:
                      when Greer was speaking with Matt he confirmed that Matt was the only person who was coming to see her.....so I want to believe that he is seeing her...but it seems unlikely. And really if you think about it....he probably has not cuz.... 1. He has been so rejected and mopey since the "Cloverfield" ep that he sort have has distance himself from her on purpose to give her ...her space with Matt and 2. He got quite busy himself with Ginn and then after she died he was probably grieving her death....and finally 3. On last weeks ep when Chloe was questioning him trying to comfort him about Ginn he flat out told her that he wanted to be left alone. So I really think maybe the Kino thing this week may have been the first time they were together. *sigh*

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        So because you're such a Eli/Chloe shipper and hate the pairing of Scott and Chloe, you can't even watch an entire episode of the show because you don't want no part of the Chloe-Scott scenes? And then you come up with all types of ways to distort Scott and Chloe's intent just so you can conveniently ensure in your mind that Eli and Chloe share the one TRUE love? Does that sound even the slightest bit irrational to you? If you had actually watched the entire recording of Chloe's goodbye to Scott there would be no doubt which man at this time she loves most. That doesn't mean that can't change in the future, but as of right now Chloe's heart is firmly with Matt based upon what the writers have provided to us so far in this series.

This is why I don't understand shippers. Only shippers would intentionally ignore parts of an episode of a show they like strictly because of a small issue like coupling.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          when Greer was speaking with Matt he confirmed that Matt was the only person who was coming to see her.....so I want to believe that he is seeing her...but it seems unlikely. And really if you think about it....he probably has not cuz.... 1. He has been so rejected and mopey since the "Cloverfield" ep that he sort have has distance himself from her on purpose to give her ...her space with Matt and 2. He got quite busy himself with Ginn and then after she died he was probably grieving her death....and finally 3. On last weeks ep when Chloe was questioning him trying to comfort him about Ginn he flat out told her that he wanted to be left alone. So I really think maybe the Kino thing this week may have been the first time they were together. *sigh*
                          Also,

Spoiler:
                          Eli did have that Kino recording where he says that Chloe isn't Chloe anymore. That he is losing her, which he corrects to she is losing herself. To me that indicates that he has been visiting her, but that he has problems with what is happening to her.
                          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

OMG yes!
                            Spoiler:
                            oh I was crying with this ep too!! what I could hear of it though I had inconsiderate roommates playing their radio while I was trying to watch it I am going to have to re-watch it to see what I missed hearing..

Spoiler:
                            I was gonna say that (the bolded part in your post)..
                            Spoiler:
                            what Chloe did in Cloverfield hurt Eli so bad that he probably kept his distance for a while, but I couldn't see him cutting her out completely he cherishes his relationship with Chloe too much. I don't believe he didn't go to see her from time to time.. He probably had gaps where he didn't go to see her, because he had Ginn and now that they have access to the bridge I am sure Young has him in there a lot figuring out the systems..

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                            Also,

Spoiler:
                            Eli did have that Kino recording where he says that Chloe isn't Chloe anymore. That he is losing her, which he corrects to she is losing herself. To me that indicates that he has been visiting her, but that he has problems with what is happening to her.
                            I agree
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AndSoItBegins View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              So because you're such a Eli/Chloe shipper and hate the pairing of Scott and Chloe, you can't even watch an entire episode of the show because you don't want no part of the Chloe-Scott scenes? And then you come up with all types of ways to distort Scott and Chloe's intent just so you can conveniently ensure in your mind that Eli and Chloe share the one TRUE love? Does that sound even the slightest bit irrational to you? If you had actually watched the entire recording of Chloe's goodbye to Scott there would be no doubt which man at this time she loves most. That doesn't mean that can't change in the future, but as of right now Chloe's heart is firmly with Matt based upon what the writers have provided to us so far in this series.

This is why I don't understand shippers. Only shippers would intentionally ignore parts of an episode of a show they like strictly because of a small issue like coupling.
                              WOW....Ouch
                              Well for me....
                              Spoiler:
                              I think shipping has always been a personal thing of what one gets out of a show. I mean it is entertainment for crying out loud so if you think about it everyone watches a show for their own reasons period. I may watch if for Eli/Chloe and choose to ignore parts that I don't like ...while some fanboyz may hate the relationship parts of the show and only tune in to watch the things that go boom and he awesomeness of Greer....which I also do BTW! Anyway..... So I guess I feel your statement is truly unfair. Additionally, even though Chloe has said she loves Scott and has made it pretty clear by her actions and what she says....that doesn't mean she is with him for all the right reasons or that she is completely happy either. I think writers of these shows use the "marrying off to other people" to present a blockade to a specific ship or to create angst and build up to make you want to fight for a relationship.....really rally and root for it so that when it finally happens you can feel satisfied and that you have received some payoff for all the angst and waiting. So we'll see....time will tell and I think that things will get to a point where there will be a wake up call for her....maybe not.....but my gut tells me there may be.

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                              Also,

Spoiler:
                              true well
                              Spoiler:
                              he could see that I guess when she came on the bridge and did all what she did which was clearly not Chloe doing that. So IDK... I want to think he is seeing her but I just don't know

oh I was crying with this ep too!! what I could hear of it though I had inconsiderate roommates playing their radio while I was trying to watch it I am going to have to re-watch it to see what I missed hearing..

I was gonna say that (the bolded part in your post)..
                              Spoiler:
                              what Chloe did in Cloverfield hurt Eli so bad that he probably kept his distance for a while, but I couldn't see him cutting her out completely he cherishes his relationship with Chloe too much. I don't believe he didn't go to see her from time to time.. He probably had gaps where he didn't go to see her, because he had Ginn and now that they have access to the bridge I am sure Young has him in there a lot figuring out the systems..

I agree
                              yeah I agree with you in your spoiler tags I guess like I said....time will tell.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Ah, my mistake.

Spoiler:

For some reason I was thinking you meant he had not gone to see her the whole season, but now that I look at it he probably did not go to see her after “Cloverdale” which was just 5 episodes, so a couple weeks to a month their time.

Originally posted by AndSoItBegins View Post
                                Spoiler:

Oh wow, boy did you take what I said wrong. Let me clarify a few things for you:
                                Spoiler:

A) I watched all of this episode, I even watched all of “Cloverdale” even though it was a much more Chloe/Scott heavy episode and it annoyed me the whole time.

B) Yes I missed part of Chloe’s goodbye to Scott, but not because it was Chloe/Scott stuff but because it got a bit too sappy for my taste.

C) I don’t “come up” with ways to discredit Chloe and Scott’s relationship, but every time I see them together or stuff dealing with them, it just feels fake and forced to me, like they are doing and saying what they think they should say and do.

D) I have no idea if Chloe and Eli share a “True Love,” I don’t even know if they would truly work as a couple. All I do know is that I want them to be together, and that to me it seems like they have more of a connection than Chloe and Scott.

@SupremeLegate
                                Apogee Institute
                                Council

Comment

Working...
                                X