• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
    just made a new Chloe/Eli siggy
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...dElisiggy2.jpg
    what ya think?
    It would be perfect if it weren't pink (I really do not like pink ). It's great!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Nice siggy Jade.... and *sigh* IDK about you guys....but......
      Spoiler:
      I was a tad disapppointed in the Eli/Chloe bits we got in Pathogen. I mean really Matt seemed more supportive than I thought he would be....and I realized that Eli had alot on his mind with his mom...but just did not seem that concerned with Chloe's well being. I mean he sort of talked about it to Matt like it was just another cold or something and I really wanted a great scene between Eli/Chloe with maybe him comforting her.... I mean after all that with them in the Season finale .....to this? Yeah I'm abit upset
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        Nice siggy Jade.... and *sigh* IDK about you guys....but......
        Spoiler:
        I was a tad disapppointed in the Eli/Chloe bits we got in Pathogen. I mean really Matt seemed more supportive than I thought he would be....and I realized that Eli had alot on his mind with his mom...but just did not seem that concerned with Chloe's well being. I mean he sort of talked about it to Matt like it was just another cold or something and I really wanted a great scene between Eli/Chloe with maybe him comforting her.... I mean after all that with them in the Season finale .....to this? Yeah I'm abit upset
        Spoiler:
        I can't say I expected much between them. I can see a greater deal of Eli/Chloe later on since I don't think Scott's supporting side is going to last that long.

Hang in there *hugs*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Spoiler:
          I can't say I expected much between them. I can see a greater deal of Eli/Chloe later on since I don't think Scott's supporting side is going to last that long.

Hang in there *hugs*
          thanks Yeah you are right... I just got a little greedy after the season finale and then it just sort of petered out But I think they are milking it for all it's worth cuz we know that well.....
          Spoiler:
          actually in order to Eli to hook up with Ginn....he is going to have to distance himself from Chloe a bit IMO. So really this is probably all part of the "angsty" plan. Because if they got too close too quick then there would be no chance for the Eli/Ginn thing to happen....so yeah...I'm hanging.....on by my fingernails now

Comment

thanks Yeah you are right... I just got a little greedy after the season finale and then it just sort of petered out But I think they are milking it for all it's worth cuz we know that well.....
            Spoiler:
            actually in order to Eli to hook up with Ginn....he is going to have to distance himself from Chloe a bit IMO. So really this is probably all part of the "angsty" plan. Because if they got too close too quick then there would be no chance for the Eli/Ginn thing to happen....so yeah...I'm hanging.....on by my fingernails now
            See it makes perfect sense!
            sigpic

Comment

See it makes perfect sense!
              Yeah I know I had to talk myself through that.....thanks for being here with me through that difficult process.

Comment

Yeah I know I had to talk myself through that.....thanks for being here with me through that difficult process.
                You're welcome!
                sigpic

Comment

You're welcome!
                  *snort* But nope I'm not shipping them!!

Comment

*snort* But nope I'm not shipping them!!
                    Nope not all. You're just here as moral support
                    sigpic

Comment

Just watched Cloverdale:
                      Spoiler:
                      I didn't expect this episode to have any kind of Eli/Chloe interaction but it was shippy
                      I really loved the looks between Chloe and Eli, they were intense.

Also, I definetly liked the hints that we got that Scott and Chloe will part ways. The next episode might unite them more though *ponders*
                      sigpic

Comment

Just watched Cloverdale:
                        Spoiler:
                        I didn't expect this episode to have any kind of Eli/Chloe interaction but it was shippy
                        I really loved the looks between Chloe and Eli, they were intense.

Also, I definetly liked the hints that we got that Scott and Chloe will part ways. The next episode might unite them more though *ponders*
                        I watched Cloverdale tonight too..great shippy moments!!

Spoiler:
                        when Chloe comes back with the alien sting on her hand Eli looked so betrayed!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                          I watched Cloverdale tonight too..great shippy moments!!

Spoiler:
                          when Chloe comes back with the alien sting on her hand Eli looked so betrayed!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Yep, and when she decided to stay behind he looked really hurt!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow Cloverdale.

Spoiler:
                            Man, it was a conflicting ship kinda moment for me - on one hand, there's the whole Cloverdale bits about Scott agonising over Chloe, even though it's clear he'll eventually do anything for her and, now, vice versa, but it's very... ambiguous. The constant doubting Scott's subconscious did, the happy wedding picture ruined by the alien faced Chloe... If the show like ends at the end of this season with the status quo on the Scott/Chloe/Eli thing being as it is now, any fanfic writer could come along and pretty much properly have Chloe be with either guy - Scott still has his doubts, probably, and Eli...

Poor guy. I really dug the looks between him and Chloe as he found out she got herself stung - not to mention his bitter "Bye". The ambiguity strikes again, really - hell, he could now be officially over her because she chose to stay behind with Scott... Though of course in this thread I shall call that treason!

But still, Cloverdale was great, especially for the Chloe/Eli scenes as much as the Scott/Chloe ones. Could go either way, and I'm torn personally.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Well Cloverdale resulted in this picture:
                              Spoilers for SGU S02E05 Cloverdale:
                              Spoiler:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                                Well Cloverdale resulted in this picture:
                                Spoilers for SGU S02E05 Cloverdale:
                                Spoiler:
                                we'll just pretend that Eli was the groom right?
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 05 November 2010, 02:05 PM. Reason: Remove IMG Tags
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X