Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
    I am always going to be a Chloe/Eli shipper, but until Chloe comes to her senses I am going to be a multi-shipper for Eli!
    Spoiler:

Exactly! Eli can practice snogging while waiting for Chloe. Lol.>.<
    I'm happy about this new turn of events.
    Last edited by Roseness; 03 October 2010, 07:23 PM. Reason: Add Spoiler Tags

Comment

Not only is the character Ginn and awesome character I love the actress Julie McNiven! She's been in a lot of shows that I like
      I think she has been in several of the shows I like but I only remember her from Supernatural
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Spoiler:
        Ah ha. That is why she looked a bit familiar! Yeah, I IMDb her , she had a few other roles before, nothing as cool as SGU though - IMO. LOL.
        Last edited by Roseness; 03 October 2010, 07:24 PM. Reason: Add Spoiler Tag

Comment

Originally posted by Roseness View Post
          Ah ha. That is why she looked a bit familiar! Yeah, I IMDb her , she had a few other roles before, nothing as cool as SGU though - IMO. LOL.
          I did the same thing.. the 1st time I saw her in the trailer I though why does she look so familiar? so I IMDB her also and found out why!..lol
          sigpic

Comment

Guys
            Please tag ALL spoilers for the episodes. We have people from all over the world here and a lot of them can't even see the episode for another week. It' s not nice (and it's against the rules) to spoil them for plot points.

thanks
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              Guys
              Please tag ALL spoilers for the episodes. We have people from all over the world here and a lot of them can't even see the episode for another week. It' s not nice (and it's against the rules) to spoil them for plot points.

thanks
              even ones from season one
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                Guys

thanks
                Oops. I didnt give it a second thought, since I am still modded for post. (Now I know why... doh.) I am sorry. I will err on the side of caution from now on, when in doubt, and use spoiler tags.

I also do not have editing permissions so I can't fix them. Sorry for the trouble, hun.

Edit: Added spoiler tags.
                Last edited by Roseness; 03 October 2010, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Hmmm I wonder where.....

Spoiler:
                  Chloe was in the last ep? I guess she was off resting up from her injuries....but I thought it was weird no one even mentioned her name. It would have been nice if Eli or Scott would have made a comment about her resting up or something
                  Originally posted by jelgate
                  This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                    Hmmm I wonder where.....

Spoiler:
                    Chloe was in the last ep? I guess she was off resting up from her injuries....but I thought it was weird no one even mentioned her name. It would have been nice if Eli or Scott would have made a comment about her resting up or something
                    it's funny
                    Spoiler:
                    I didn't even notice that Chloe wasn't in the ep..lol.. it's so bad, but true. And it would have been nice to hear something of her.. I mean the girl just miraculously got better from a gun shot wound! hello!? I would at least wanna hear that she is having tests run or something! Or even a quick conversation between Scott and Eli about it. It seems like they are ignoring it. uhhh if I was there I would be asking questions!
                    sigpic

Comment

it's funny
                      Spoiler:
                      I didn't even notice that Chloe wasn't in the ep..lol.. it's so bad, but true. And it would have been nice to hear something of her.. I mean the girl just miraculously got better from a gun shot wound! hello!? I would at least wanna hear that she is having tests run or something! Or even a quick conversation between Scott and Eli about it. It seems like they are ignoring it. uhhh if I was there I would be asking questions!
                      yeah I agree... and I hate when show runners do that....they just completely ignore things and SG writers are famous for that....hitting that reset button ..... I got so sick of that in SG1 I wanted to vomit.... I mean all this big HUGE stuff would happen to one of the charries and then the next week it was like it never happened. That lack of continuity just drives me insane

Comment

it's funny
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        Me too! I had wondered in the last episode why that was not addressed... and thought, well perhaps no one has time and have other issues on their mind. But you would think now someone would. Especially Eli or Scott. Isnt she still crashing in Scott's room at night? Kinda assumed so from the season opener's ending. You would think he would ask... or Eli seeing how he carried her all through the ship due to her injury. Weird. I hope they address it this coming week.

Comment

Originally posted by Roseness View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Me too! I had wondered in the last episode why that was not addressed... and thought, well perhaps no one has time and have other issues on their mind. But you would think now someone would. Especially Eli or Scott. Isnt she still crashing in Scott's room at night? Kinda assumed so from the season opener's ending. You would think he would ask... or Eli seeing how he carried her all through the ship due to her injury. Weird. I hope they address it this coming week.
                          Me too!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Me three!

Comment

Me four!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I think Eli is a good match for Chloe
                                Spoiler:
                                After everything that he did for her and what he said, I am a bit surprised that she is not at least smitten with him
                                sigpic
                                Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Working...
                                X