No announcement yet.

Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not just post it here with the [img] and [/img] tags?
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I found it
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
        I made a Chloe/Eli ship siggy.. I have rotating sigs so if you wanna see it you might have to refresh a few times It's my fave out of all of them!
        It was on when I read this, I love it!!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
          Why not just post it here with the [img] and [/img] tags?
          that probably would have been eaiser.. didn't think about it.. it was 6am and I hadn't been to sleep yet was up all night making those siggys so my brain was a little fried
          sigpic

Comment

*is noob so I dont have sig rights*

Been making Chloe/Eli Ship siggies myself.
            Had Eminem stuck in my head.. so yeah... this one turned out a bit "darker" mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Roseness View Post
              *is noob so I dont have sig rights*

Been making Chloe/Eli Ship siggies myself.
              Had Eminem stuck in my head.. so yeah... this one turned out a bit "darker" mood.
              http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/y...26/sgusigi.jpg
              Wow! That's beautiful!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*blush*Why thank you!

Comment

Awesome work, Roseness.

Now, we're about to start season two of SGU. To this I say: cool. Even friendship moments between Chloe and Eli will be cool to see. So yeah, here's to that then!
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                    Awesome work, Roseness.

Now, we're about to start season two of SGU. To this I say: cool. Even friendship moments between Chloe and Eli will be cool to see. So yeah, here's to that then!

I will enjoy every friendshp moment
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

I will enjoy every friendshp moment
                      me too
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

me too!! She is awesome!!
                        Spoiler:
                        She had me form the start.. but her shooting Dannick!! That sealed it for me!!
                        contains spoilers from Intervention.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                          me too!! She is awesome!!
                          Spoiler:
                          She had me form the start.. but her shooting Dannick!! That sealed it for me!!
                          contains spoilers from Intervention.
                          Totally!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I am always going to be a Chloe/Eli shipper, but until Chloe comes to her senses I am going to be a multi-shipper for Eli!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade
                              I think yes Eli dating Ginn will open Chloe's eyes to the kind of boyfriend Eli could be. I think it's going to take Scott doing something really insensitive either that or
                              Spoiler:
                              this change she is going to go through is going to put distance between her and Scott and break them up and being single she starts noticing Eli. When Eli is not available..lol.. I could so see that happening!
                              Agreed! I can see this happening as well ....and I'm ok with the whole Eli/Ginn thing too
                              Originally posted by jelgate
                              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Not only is the character Ginn and awesome character I love the actress Julie McNiven! She's been in a lot of shows that I like
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X