Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: New Who

Spoiler:
    I've liked all of them. It just annoys me that the next episodes won't be on for 2 weeks! UGH. I have a wedding that day so I'll be too busy to get home to watch. I'm still not sold on the new Doctor, but I like Amy's accent.

May 29, 7pm they'll air the first six epsiodes again back to back.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      Yeah well.. in addition to the weather situation.. i found out from my rommie later that night that i missed out on the crazy person with a knife that was prowling around!!! LOL But despite living on the coast, I'll probably very rarely visit the beach.. Never really been a beach person. I'll have to try and post some pics of my "new area" a bit later. Packed light for class this morning so I don't have my camera to do pics with.. Odd since that thing is normally EVERYWHERE I go!!

On a side note:

Spoiler:
      What are you thinking about the "New Who"? I've been giving it a chance and it's... okay.. in my opinion.. So far the Angel eps were the best but... i know its different people through and through but IMHO, its like they've taken what we KNOW and thrown it COMPLETELY out the window... But I'm still gonna try to stick through it.. Didn't get to see the latest ep (Vampires in Venice.. or whatever..) The apartments where I'm staying DO have Syfy but NOT BBCA.. so I'm gonna have to catch the repeat ep with the new ep this Saturday when I head home to see my parents.
      Yeah I love the beach don't get me wrong...but I don't think I'd want to live there and I wouldn't go much either cuz I have very fair skin and I burn horribly if I don't keep sun screen on me religiously and then it just goes away.... I don't tan easily Seriously I'm no sun bunny!! LOL On the Who thing......
      Spoiler:
      Yeah I have watched MOST of the David Tennent eps but out of order and so I am not a big expert at it and I do love Tennent but I see the uniqueness of Matt Smith and Karen as the companion. I really don't see them as throwing everything out but I do see that they are trying some new things....like giving the Doctor a temper... I love that. I think every doctor has brought their own spin to the role and made it their own. Actually you need to watch Vampires in Venice cuz to me that is the ep where Matt came into his own. He really stepped up and owned that ep.....and I am not at all a big vampire fan.... *eye roll* but it was nice to see Matt work it. I don't know that I am loving him either like I loved Tennent but I will continue to give him a chance
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I don't mind vampires as long as they don't glitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
          hehehehe well we know what movies you wont' be watching

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            Think ya mean sparkle! I prefer werewolves myself...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              Team Jacob WOOT!!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                Team Jacob WOOT!!
                I second these thoughts! haha Plus it doesn't help matters any that everytime you see Edward and Bella together, Robert Pattinson looks like he's constipated and in pain!! He looks a lot better in the graphic novel! Edward that is!

Comment

I second these thoughts! haha Plus it doesn't help matters any that everytime you see Edward and Bella together, Robert Pattinson looks like he's constipated and in pain!! He looks a lot better in the graphic novel! Edward that is!
                  ROFLMAO...maybe he looks constipated and in pain because he really wants Jacob. ROFL. J/K...don't want anyone ripping me a new one!
                  sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO...maybe he looks constipated and in pain because he really wants Jacob. ROFL. J/K...don't want anyone ripping me a new one!
                    Well... A) If I had to look at either one of them, I would feel pain and constipation as well!! B) Jacob could do SO much better than the both of them!!

Comment

Well... A) If I had to look at either one of them, I would feel pain and constipation as well!! B) Jacob could do SO much better than the both of them!!
                      Yummm...a Jacob and BJS sandwich! That's what's for lunch!
                      sigpic

Comment

Stops to imagine the wonderful possibilities of that image...

Come back in a few years, I'll be back to reality by that time!!!

Comment

mmmm yeah now that is what I'm talking about

Comment

what wonderful imaginations we all have!
                            sigpic

Comment

From Patrick Gilmore's Twitpic account of the LEO awards:

Spoiler:

Note certain facial expressions in the first one!!

Comment

WOOT!! Thanks for sharing Andrew!

Comment

Working...
                                X