Yeah he was thinking the same thing
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp212/GabBJD/BJS/sgu01x17-1503.jpg

Eli: Let me guess, supply room?

Matt: You read my mind!
      Speaking of broom closets, I'm usually pretty good at remembering the scenes in the opening flashbacks, but the one where James catches Chloe and Matt and asks him "whats the matter, couldn't find a broom closet?" Was that an "added" scene, meaning that little segment was added JUST for that ep or did I COMPLETELY miss that??

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
        Speaking of broom closets, I'm usually pretty good at remembering the scenes in the opening flashbacks, but the one where James catches Chloe and Matt and asks him "whats the matter, couldn't find a broom closet?" Was that an "added" scene, meaning that little segment was added JUST for that ep or did I COMPLETELY miss that??
        Yeah...I don't remember seeing that one either
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          Yeah he was thinking the same thing
          Of course! Math boy is a closet horn dog.

...I got nothing.

sigpic

Comment

I could have sworn that I'd heard the line before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
              I could have sworn that I'd heard the line before.
              "Of course! Math boy is a closet horn dog." This one?

I'm losing it!

sigpic

Comment

LOL no. The one about not being able to find a broom closet.

Comment

Andrew!! Long time no see. I remember the scene but not sure if it was added later or not......you go me too! So how you been?

Comment

Andrew!! Long time no see. I remember the scene but not sure if it was added later or not......you go me too! So how you been?
                    Busy busy.. but now, I have moved from home, going back to school to get my Bachelor's Degree in Photographic Imaging (putting my VFX career on hold for a while) and am enjoying high speed net in my apartment. I'm actually using a neighbors signal but who cares?! Net is net right? As long as I don't have to have a password to log on. One of the roomies has a locked up router but until I get some decent hours at work again (just transferred when I moved) I'm gonna have to pass. But depending on my free time between class/home work and work work.. i might be around a bit more than I have in the past..

Comment

Busy busy.. but now, I have moved from home, going back to school to get my Bachelor's Degree in Photographic Imaging (putting my VFX career on hold for a while) and am enjoying high speed net in my apartment. I'm actually using a neighbors signal but who cares?! Net is net right? As long as I don't have to have a password to log on. One of the roomies has a locked up router but until I get some decent hours at work again (just transferred when I moved) I'm gonna have to pass. But depending on my free time between class/home work and work work.. i might be around a bit more than I have in the past..
                      OH that 's good to hear....hope to see you around. And yeah net is net *snort* So by all means.....if it works why not? Have you seen the most recent ep of SGU?? How do you think it's going??

Comment

OH that 's good to hear....hope to see you around. And yeah net is net *snort* So by all means.....if it works why not? Have you seen the most recent ep of SGU?? How do you think it's going??
                        the only thing I have to say about the latest eps are... I HATE THE FREAKIN BREAKS IN BETWEEN THEM!!! lol hate that there is a 2 week span until the next ep, then another week for the finale.. and then we have to wait until OCT-FREAKIN-TOBER for season 2!!! *quickly composes self; clears throat* I mean, I think it's going fantastic!

Comment

the only thing I have to say about the latest eps are... I HATE THE FREAKIN BREAKS IN BETWEEN THEM!!! lol hate that there is a 2 week span until the next ep, then another week for the finale.. and then we have to wait until OCT-FREAKIN-TOBER for season 2!!! *quickly composes self; clears throat* I mean, I think it's going fantastic!
                          Sends calming thoughts to Atlantean
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Sends calming thoughts to Atlantean
                            haha Thanks. I'll also get calming feelings tonight as well. I'm taking one of my roomies up on his offer to head to the beach tonight! Funny thing, been living on the coast for a week and a half yet and have YET to go to the beach! Last time I did go to the beach was (in this area when i was visiting friends) back in 2006

EDIT: Okay, so no beach for me tonight. Not feeling that great plus we've got some storms in the area. Now, while I may enjoy thunder and lightning, that doesnt mean I wanna be in a lot of water when it's happening!!
                            Last edited by Atlantean2005; 22 May 2010, 04:28 PM.

Comment

hehehehe I'm with you Andrew!! I totally feel your pain.....and Owwwww did you have to remind me I have to wait til OCT-FREAKIN-TOBER for season 2?? And wow it sounds awesome that you live on that coast now.... *iz jealous*

Comment

hehehehe I'm with you Andrew!! I totally feel your pain.....and Owwwww did you have to remind me I have to wait til OCT-FREAKIN-TOBER for season 2?? And wow it sounds awesome that you live on that coast now.... *iz jealous*
                                Yeah well.. in addition to the weather situation.. i found out from my rommie later that night that i missed out on the crazy person with a knife that was prowling around!!! LOL But despite living on the coast, I'll probably very rarely visit the beach.. Never really been a beach person. I'll have to try and post some pics of my "new area" a bit later. Packed light for class this morning so I don't have my camera to do pics with.. Odd since that thing is normally EVERYWHERE I go!!

On a side note:

Spoiler:
                                What are you thinking about the "New Who"? I've been giving it a chance and it's... okay.. in my opinion.. So far the Angel eps were the best but... i know its different people through and through but IMHO, its like they've taken what we KNOW and thrown it COMPLETELY out the window... But I'm still gonna try to stick through it.. Didn't get to see the latest ep (Vampires in Venice.. or whatever..) The apartments where I'm staying DO have Syfy but NOT BBCA.. so I'm gonna have to catch the repeat ep with the new ep this Saturday when I head home to see my parents.

Comment

Working...
                                X