Lt. Matthew Scott/Eli Wallace Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
    lookin good squirrely! Although I do kinda feel the need to caption at the moment.. ahaha haha.. be forewarned though.. I kinda suck!!

ELI: Aww man, this thing is so awesome! And the view from where I'm standing is just absolutely beautiful
    MATT: *thinking* You're not the only one looking at a beautiful view..

ELI: Just think of all the possible places this thing could send you

MATT: Yeah, the possibilities are endless *thinking* I know a few places I'd like to dial up and pull you through too..

Sorry, the rain is kinda making me... a bit more crazy!! Plus I just decided to try and get the ball rolling in here again!
    Awesome picfics! I have to say, I like HornDogMatt...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoeRocks View Post
      A little pressie from a Joe thunker...here you go Mac!!!

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/r...el8Acting2.jpg
      Awwww, thanks so much for the pressie Miss Bennet!!! He looked very elegant and handsome.

sigpic

Comment

oh David Blue is so awesome, i would totally date him , but would you ?? You and as in anybody on this thread or unless he is married or dating somebody !!
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
          oh David Blue is so awesome, i would totally date him , but would you ?? You and as in anybody on this thread or unless he is married or dating somebody !!
          Of course! He's so charming, cute, handsome and talented! Unless he's married you say.... hmmm... no, that's not an issue for me

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
            Of course! He's so charming, cute, handsome and talented! Unless he's married you say.... hmmm... no, that's not an issue for me
            *snort* this is sooooooooooo true....*hands Mac a polishing rag for his horns* Buff those babies up they are getting dull!!
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              *snort* this is sooooooooooo true....*hands Mac a polishing rag for his horns* Buff those babies up they are getting dull!!
              .. they are fine, thank you very much!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                .. they are fine, thank you very much!
                No problem sweets!!

Comment

Hi guys...

*is scared of slash*

A friend of mine (he's not a GWer) wants to know where he can find some eli/scott slash fanfic.

He told me to also ask whether there is a website like "alphagate" and "wraithbait" for SGU...? whatever it means...

*is still scared*

thanks

Comment

hi guys im here i just haven't had anything interesting to say, but u know that when i do it will be epic!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                      Hi guys...

*is scared of slash*

A friend of mine (he's not a GWer) wants to know where he can find some eli/scott slash fanfic.

He told me to also ask whether there is a website like "alphagate" and "wraithbait" for SGU...? whatever it means...

*is still scared*

thanks
                      Hi WhizKid!! *snort* I mean Kidwizz..... yeah I bet it was ~your~ friend.... *giggles* seriously we don't bite and even if we do....we've all had our shots.....I believe!! Hmmmmm IDK about Mac tho!! LOL

No I wish I had some fic links saved but I don't....I'll let Mac or Andrew provide them for you....which means you are gonna have to come back in here at some point so....BUCK UP!

Nah....Welcome....we are really nice here!!

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                      hi guys im here i just haven't had anything interesting to say, but u know that when i do it will be epic!
                      *snort* I know Perkin....you are epic and I can't wait to hear what you are gonna say next!!

Comment

*looks around* Huh, there's no one here... which means!!!!

YIPPEEE!!!!!!! GUESS IT'S JUST GONNA BE A PARTY OF THREE TONIGHT!!! Eh, might be nice and let Chloe show up too.. after all, we DO need someone to serve the drinks and snacks!!

As a side note, I would like to say that I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with Chloe. I think Elyese is a wonderful person (from what I can see by her twitter account) and Chloe just rocks as a character!

Comment

*looks around* Huh, there's no one here... which means!!!!

YIPPEEE!!!!!!! GUESS IT'S JUST GONNA BE A PARTY OF THREE TONIGHT!!! Eh, might be nice and let Chloe show up too.. after all, we DO need someone to serve the drinks and snacks!!

As a side note, I would like to say that I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with Chloe. I think Elyese is a wonderful person (from what I can see by her twitter account) and Chloe just rocks as a character!

I'm here Andrew...WOOT!!! Yes let's PARTY!! I want to celebrate my recent promotion to Major and I get to soon show off one of my new avi's Mac is letting me borrow!! As soon as I can get PB to cooperate....oh wait maybe I don't need PB for an avi.... *runs to check*

Comment

Don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen "Time" yet but there is a NICE little scene between Matt and Eli

Spoilers for Time
                            Spoiler:
                            When the "Present Team" is watching the Kino footage from the "Past Team" and "Past Eli" Is talking to "Past TJ" about his mom and "Present Eli" gets teary eyed, "Present Matt" gives him a long, reassuring pat on the back! It looks a lot better than how I described it!!

Comment

Don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen "Time" yet but there is a NICE little scene between Matt and Eli

Spoilers for Time
                              Spoiler:
                              When the "Present Team" is watching the Kino footage from the "Past Team" and "Past Eli" Is talking to "Past TJ" about his mom and "Present Eli" gets teary eyed, "Present Matt" gives him a long, reassuring pat on the back! It looks a lot better than how I described it!!
                              I know!! WOOT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                                I know!! WOOT!!!
                                I also like how the end credits "flicker" like the KINO footage does throughout the ep..

Comment

Working...
                                X