Lt. Matthew Scott/Eli Wallace Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
    Just wanted pop in and say that at the mo im not a big fan of scott but if his character gets better i will def be a fan of these 2 as i looooove eli and i loooove slash =D
    Hey Perkin...I'm sorta feeling the same way as you ATM....Scott isn't doing it for me yet....but I want to give it more time!!
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

yea i mean i didnt mind him in the first 2 eps but since then, i just seem to get him, which is odd for a stargate character, i dnt think there has been one i haven't loved so far, maybe hes just being overshadowed by eli in my mind, plus having his hop into bed with 2 girls in like 5 episodes, come on hes no john sheppard (or kirk) but i shall give him time

Comment

yea i mean i didnt mind him in the first 2 eps but since then, i just seem to get him, which is odd for a stargate character, i dnt think there has been one i haven't loved so far, maybe hes just being overshadowed by eli in my mind, plus having his hop into bed with 2 girls in like 5 episodes, come on hes no john sheppard (or kirk) but i shall give him time
        Yes, you do that, give him some time, he's awesome!

sigpic

Comment

Mac knows me likes Scott. *winks*
          sigpic

Comment

ok i promise i shall give him some time, watch this space by the end of the season ill be making eli/scott slash vids....well that is if i can find a song i can work....its driving me crazy, listening to power metal prob doesn't help

Comment

ok i promise i shall give him some time, watch this space by the end of the season ill be making eli/scott slash vids....well that is if i can find a song i can work....its driving me crazy, listening to power metal prob doesn't help
              Yaaay, vids!

sigpic

Comment

i shall do my best, lets hope for some good scenes to use

Comment

i shall do my best, lets hope for some good scenes to use
                  There are already a few! Orl you can make a 3some, Matt and Eli and... *shrugs* C... Ch... Chloe... :lo: I dont have any problem with her, but this was funny.

sigpic

Comment

lol im sure i will end up doing that the whole way through light i was thinking ok so that scene can be made to look like.......etc etc

Comment

lol im sure i will end up doing that the whole way through light i was thinking ok so that scene can be made to look like.......etc etc
                      Hehe, cool! I loved that scene, at the beginning, with the mucis, poor Eli, it was heartbreaking!

sigpic

Comment

i know ill have eli if no-one else wants him

Comment

i know ill have eli if no-one else wants him
                          Pfft, Matt wants him!!

sigpic

Comment

well he'd better make a move before the destiny gets back to earth or im stealing eli

Comment

well he'd better make a move before the destiny gets back to earth or im stealing eli
                              He already did! They were like an old married couple in the first episodes. Hope we gonna have more of that later ( but I have a feeling we not gonna have as plenty scenes together like we did with John/Rodney for example )

sigpic

Comment

yep one thing you can count on tptb being good at is male friendships.....well they think their creating a friendship bt we know different =P

Comment

Working...
                                X