Matthew Scott/Chloe Armstrong Ship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
    YAY!! FOUND A PLACE WHERE I CAN LIKE CHLOE/SCOTT SAFELY!! WHOO!

I hope she isn't using him. Because I think that this pic http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1676/index.html
    I think it is towards the start of the episode before they need to escape in the Puddle Jumper on a 'high' space pod.
    See, if this moment were happening closer to the end of season 1, I'd be incredibly excited for it as it would mean we'd had a lot of character and relationship buildup between the two.

But this just seems (assuming these pics are what they seem to be) too early for them to have real, significant feelings for eachother.

As I said though, I'm willing to see what TPTB do with next week's episode before I make any judgments on it.

In other news, I'm glad you found a place to discuss Chloe/Scott safely! Perhaps I'll officially join as a "shipper" in the future, but I'm not really there with these two yet
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

When you say we'll never be sure about either of their feelings, until afterwards. After what?
      Cuz I think something else will happen to make them realise.
      I mean after the up-coming episode 1.05, Light.
      Spoiler:
      At least after that one. What I mean is that I pretty much think that Chloe will use/manipulate Scott to go with him on the shuttle as he is one that has a place on and doesn't have to be picked by the lottery. So to some degree she will have other motivations than love or feelings for Scott to have sex with him. So I think they won't know what they are to each others or how they feel till after that. It probably won't be immediately after that. Certainly for us, the viewers, it will take sometime to figure things out, just as it will for them. If of course what I am predicting to happen, because of what I saw in the photos and promo, is going to happen.

I was wondering what else could happen? What you are referring to, what you think will happen? On such a short time?

Anyway, it's just all predictions and assumptions up until now. However, I would like the complex story of them first becoming intimate and lovers and then becoming good friends and getting to know each other for real. Just as long as the plot/story for them to get together in the first place is good. And I would think what I'm predicting, assuming to happen would be a good way to go. At least it will be something to watch and talk about. And maybe, just maybe TPTB will not screw this one up, this time.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

YAY!! FOUND A PLACE WHERE I CAN LIKE CHLOE/SCOTT SAFELY!! WHOO!

I hope she isn't using him. Because I think that this pic http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1676/index.html
        I think it is towards the start of the episode before they need to escape in the Puddle Jumper on a 'high' space pod.
        Well it could be interesting plot, story and relationship -wise when she would at least have that other motive of wanting to be on the shuttle, than only suddenly she has feelings for Scott and they immediately have sex. It all depends on how it's done of course. So, I just hope it's not totally screwed up and forced.

1.05 Light
        Spoiler:
        I don't know where this is located in the episode, but it seems to me it certainly takes place after they have sex. Or at least I'm guessing so, because I think that this takes places indeed before the shuttle takes off and Chloe is not on it and she has to say goodbye to Scott. Maybe? However, that's a big bet, and it could certainly not be true. I'm much more certain that they'll have sex and that Chloe at least will have other motives or try to convince Scott to take her with him, so she doesn't need to be picked in the lottery. And so they could be the two persons already on board of the shuttle. As the shuttle can take 17 people, and only 15 people will be chosen in the lottery.

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post

1.05 Light
            Spoiler:
            I don't know where this is located in the episode, but it seems to me it certainly takes place after they have sex.
            Spoiler:
            I keep picturing him as Scott Summers for some reason, and the only X-men I've watched was the movies. I think it's just his rather generic appearance and boy scout demeanor. I half expect him to scream out "JEAN!" in the middle of his romp.

Comment

Well, I know who you're talking about, but at least this Scott isn't wearing sunglasses to control the power coming out of his eyes.

I can't really say that I get that because I've seen absolutely no clear similarities between them except for their names maybe. However there a lot of people called "Scott".

Comment

Do u guys Really think
                Spoiler:
                Chloe Armstrong is Using Matt Scott?
                Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 19 October 2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  Do u guys Really thing Chloe Armstrong is Using Matt Scott?
                  Well I believe that in 1.05 Light
                  Spoiler:
                  that could very well be the case. However to what degree she's doing this, IDK.

You can clearly see how in the promo for Light

Scott says: "I want you there"
                  and then Chloe very suggestively says: "What are the odds?"

That doesn't mean there's no attraction. It does mean, however, that Light might speed up the normal events a bit. And that I wouldn't mind.

I even believe Chloe won't be on the shuttle in the end when they lottery is over, or that she will immediately on it and that she'll be the second fixed place on the shuttle. 17-2=15

P.S. You should probably use spoilers, as everything about upcoming episodes should probably be under spoilers tags.

Comment

yeah sorry i forgot to put things in the spoilers box.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      yeah sorry i forgot to put things in the spoilers box.
                      No problem for me, but possibly for others, including the mods.
                      You can still add them afterwards by editing your post, if you forgot them. It happens to me now and then too.

Comment

YAY! Someplace to have love!
                        Im fairly new to the whole universe of stargate. but I do love stargate universe. It almost seems like its own little bubble in the franchise to me. And I really love these two together.
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm a little torn on Chloe's using him. Because while I don't think that's whats happening. I also know how the creators said that everyone is going to be both a villain and a hero. Everyone has flaws. And she could be someone who would do that. On the same hand though, if it turns out she is using him, I think it'll be because there is already some feeling there. I mean, I doubt she would have slept with RUsh, for example, if it meant survival. On the OTHER hand, they are about to die, or so they think. so why not jump on these feelings they have for each other. Everyone is saying how they are going to fast with this relationship, making it unbelievable. Well you have to keep in mind the situation they are in. Beyond being thrown into the sun, they don't know if they'll ever get back home, or even survive. Why not take every chance and not waste time? What have they got to loose?

Comment

Originally posted by 3moodu View Post
                          YAY! Someplace to have love!
                          Im fairly new to the whole universe of stargate. but I do love stargate universe. It almost seems like its own little bubble in the franchise to me. And I really love these two together.
                          Interesting. Is SGU your first foray into the Stargate world, or did you watch some of SG1 and SGA as well?

Spoiler:
                          I'm a little torn on Chloe's using him. Because while I don't think that's whats happening. I also know how the creators said that everyone is going to be both a villain and a hero. Everyone has flaws. And she could be someone who would do that. On the same hand though, if it turns out she is using him, I think it'll be because there is already some feeling there. I mean, I doubt she would have slept with RUsh, for example, if it meant survival. On the OTHER hand, they are about to die, or so they think. so why not jump on these feelings they have for each other. Everyone is saying how they are going to fast with this relationship, making it unbelievable. Well you have to keep in mind the situation they are in. Beyond being thrown into the sun, they don't know if they'll ever get back home, or even survive. Why not take every chance and not waste time? What have they got to loose?
                          Spoiler:
                          I know what you're saying here, and I agree to some extent.

I won't go in-depth (as I've done so in this thread already), but I will say that I really hope they do it right next week. I'll be disappointed if things turn out to be a bit...unbelievable.
                          Sig by Pandora's Box
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                              Interesting. Is SGU your first foray into the Stargate world, or did you watch some of SG1 and SGA as well?
                              Well, my first ever experience I was was really sick and my tv was on when I woke up to it in the middle of the night (I used to fall asleep to mystery theatre 2000, or whatever it was called). It wasn't until a recently I realized that it was SG-1, but I would watch it all the time, never catching the name of it.
                              Than with SGA I actually watched some of the last season, but I never had a lot of time.
                              This is my first official foray into the universe though. the good news is its really good at standing apart as an intro to newbies like myself.

Spoiler:
                              I know what you're saying here, and I agree to some extent.

I won't go in-depth (as I've done so in this thread already), but I will say that I really hope they do it right next week. I'll be disappointed if things turn out to be a bit...unbelievable.
                              [/QUOTE]
                              Spoiler:
                              I completely agree with you, there are ways that the same thing can go okay though, and thats what I'm hoping for. A totally awesome episode. but then again, they haven't disappointed me yet...

Comment

Wait a second..
                                Spoiler:
                                Why do you say they have sex? They might not. They may by lying on a bed but it doesn't always mean they're having sex.
                                sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                                Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X