X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    Ah...

Spoiler:
    The good sergeant is still very much alive.
    Spoiler:
    praise BAG!!!
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      Spoiler:
      praise BAG!!!
      Spoiler:
      He's got a big old bloody gash on his head but he's still ticking.
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        He's got a big old bloody gash on his head but he's still ticking.
        Spoiler:
        i still don't understand what hit him? was it a bullet graze? or a piece of the wall?

Comment

Spoiler:
          i still don't understand what hit him? was it a bullet graze? or a piece of the wall?
          Spoiler:
          After reviewing the season finale again, I think there was a ricochet from a bullet and he caught a piece of it on his left temple. If he received a direct hit, he would have been dead otherwise. It's funny, but he keeps getting banged up. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets hurt again next week.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            After reviewing the season finale again, I think there was a ricochet from a bullet and he caught a piece of it on his left temple. If he received a direct hit, he would have been dead otherwise. It's funny, but he keeps getting banged up. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets hurt again next week.
            Spoiler:
            Yipeeee, not about the wound, but the fact he's alive
            sigpic

Comment

He's still alive. WOO!
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Spoiler:
                I wouldn't be surprised if he gets hurt again next week.
                Spoiler:
                I'd surprised only when it's not a head injury.
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I'm glad to hear he;s alive but he makes such an unlikely damsel in distress, always getting injured....They killed Riley! has a definite South Park feel to it
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                    From the "Water" sneak clip, I loved him. Both the exchange with Greer and what he said to Young.
                    "Spencer wanted to have a look in the tank."
                    "Why?"
                    "He's a crazy person..."
                    curious*

Comment

big spoilers for season 2 aftermath

Spoiler:
                      Riley's dead

and it TOTALLY SUCKS he was one of the best characters on sgu

Comment

*clears throat*
                        Spoiler:
                        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could they? Of all the people, I figured the Siler/Walter analogue would be the one guy they wouldn't kill. Damn that was sad. Why, oh why?

You'll be missed, Riley.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                          *clears throat*
                          Spoiler:
                          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could they? Of all the people, I figured the Siler/Walter analogue would be the one guy they wouldn't kill. Damn that was sad. Why, oh why?

You'll be missed, Riley.
                          Spoiler:
                          'This' timeline's Riley died. There are thousands of other timelines going on in Stargate where Riley is alive and well. That's the timeline I will worry about now, the GateroomGuard Timeline, where everything I want to happen happens. And by the shows own science my timeline exists in the show
                          sigpic
                          Doci of the BAG

Comment

big spoilers for season 2 aftermath

Spoiler:
                            Riley's dead

and it TOTALLY SUCKS he was one of the best characters on sgu
                            Spoiler:
                            The number of times Riley had near-brushes with death made me think that he was somehow going to make it back to Earth. The character's death was upsetting to me for a 3 big reasons.

First, he reminded me of a friend who died in a terrible accident almost 8 years ago. He too had that cool sarcasm and wit.

Second, Riley was one of the main reasons I watched SGU. Of the many characters they've got on the show right now, he was very high in terms of likability. The way he chose to go was admirable. The whole time he was in pain, he thought of the welfare of the crew. If only certain other characters could be so selfless. Some of the characters on the show are frankly downright unlikable at the moment, which brings me to reason number 3.

He didn't have to die. If Rush had decided to be truthful in the first place about finding the access code to Destiny's systems, the shuttle accident would never have happened. Gloria was correct that Rush's negligence was directly responsible for the accident. But Rush rationalizes the whole thing away, as usual, because he believes that Young is unfit for command. Well his negligence and concealment of the truth pretty much reveals that Rush himself is definitely unfit for command. It's ironic that he claims that that Young is mentally unstable. Young isn't the one talking to 2 people inside his mind right now. Rush is using "the greater good" as a pretext to use the crew and the ship to further his personal agenda. Incredibly selfish I think, which is diametrically opposed to Riley's caring for the crew even in his final moments.

Regardless of what I think or feel about what happened, Riley is gone. The only thing that can be done is to say that he will be missed.

RIP Sgt. Hunter Riley *somber salute*
                            Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 06 October 2010, 08:12 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              He will certainly be missed.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I'm so sad about Riley. He was one of my favorite characters ever since the first episodes when his message/kino confession was essentially, "None of my relatives have even been outside of our home state, and now I'm on a spaceship in another galaxy. No regrets." It was so simple, and about twenty times more badass than anything any of the other characters said. I really wish that the writers had chosen to replay that rather than the pretty typical one they played tonight.

He will indeed be missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X