• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILER ALERT

Hope that's enough space..

Mod insert : Spoiler for "Human".

Spoiler:
    I just read the transcript of "Human" and Riley has a line...he's back yea . Also I read that at the Destiny baby shower for TJ his present is the best. I'm glad they didn't kill him off I just hope he gets more on screen time.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 28 April 2010, 07:30 AM. Reason: put in the tag.:)

Comment

This thread deserves a little more life just for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0at8CP0oiPY

There are four Kinosodes (Exclusive to DVD, these ones) in that one video, and one that goes from 4:10 onwards is all Riley, in which Haig Sutherland delivers the most awesomest heartbreaking little speech here. I wanted to hug him.

Spoiler:
      And, dammit, he got messed up pretty badly in Incursion Part 1. Hope he survives the rest of the season.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        This thread deserves a little more life just for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0at8CP0oiPY

There are four Kinosodes (Exclusive to DVD, these ones) in that one video, and one that goes from 4:10 onwards is all Riley, in which Haig Sutherland delivers the most awesomest heartbreaking little speech here. I wanted to hug him.

Spoiler:
        And, dammit, he got messed up pretty badly in Incursion Part 1. Hope he survives the rest of the season.
        Spoiler:
        The part about not being able to take his nephew to school was incredibly sad. Not being there for him and the people he cares about...heartbreaking.
        sigpic

Comment

And now...

Spoiler:
          He's pretty much dead. I think I saw him get like three bullets to the center mass in the final firefight in the episode.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            And now...

Spoiler:
            He's pretty much dead. I think I saw him get like three bullets to the center mass in the final firefight in the episode.
            Spoiler:
            I actually re-watched that scene in slow-motion. He was definitely in the room with TJ, took at least one bullet and then fell to the ground.
            sigpic

Comment

Yep. I asked JM and he confirmed that.

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Originally posted by TENTHIUS View Post
                Yep. I asked JM and he confirmed that.
                Spoiler:
                I know Haig Sutherland is supposed to be in season 2. But I hope it's not a 1-2 episode stint...just so we can watch Riley die.
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Riley

Comment

Originally posted by OutandAboot View Post
                    Happy Riley

That is terrifying. I feel like the next thing I'll see is Riley swinging an axe towards my head. Maybe thats how they'll take back the ship, Psycho Riley.
                    sigpic
                    Doci of the BAG

Comment

sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I know Haig Sutherland is supposed to be in season 2. But I hope it's not a 1-2 episode stint...just so we can watch Riley die.
                        Spoiler:
                        I've been checking his IMDB page to see what he is credited for and he's only listed for the first two eps of the second season so that has me thinking that's all he'll be in for. Which really makes me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy_maximum View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I've been checking his IMDB page to see what he is credited for and he's only listed for the first two eps of the second season so that has me thinking that's all he'll be in for. Which really makes me sad.
                          sigpic

Comment

just came across to this picture and wanted to share:

Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

cute and see my avvie, thats what i will look like if they dont bring him in for more epi's
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah...

Spoiler:
                                The good sergeant is still very much alive.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X