No announcement yet.

Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth caps....And no I am not posting the caps near the beginning from Young's dream Well not "those" caps anyways
    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

So did I tell you guys I started watching SGU again? I started from the beginning. I've caught up with were I finished the last time, "Faith" Do we still need to spoiler season 1 of SGU, I will just in case
      Spoiler:
      You know, rewatching the eps again, I actually enjoyed most of them the second time round than I did the first. Go figure Except for "Earth" I don't think any amount of watches will make me like that ep

Anywho, "Faith" Poor TJ, she was so sad I didn't really like Scott before, but I really liked him in this ep with TJ.....In a completely no shippy way of course, how he was ready to stay behind and make sure she was ok. How protective he became of her. Kinda like a Brother. There seems to be this sibling thing developing between TJ and Matt I also liked the TJ/Chloe moment when she told her about the pregnancy, I think a friendship could develop there, if they actually show it on screen and not show everything off screen like they done with SGA

I'm giving it a shot and I really hope it doesn't end up like a disater like Teyla's pregnancy storyline . I really hope they do it justice and do TJ justice.
      sigpic

Comment

Just finished watching "Human"
        Spoiler:
        Spiders......Spiders in gods name did it have to be Spiders
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          So did I tell you guys I started watching SGU again? I started from the beginning. I've caught up with were I finished the last time, "Faith" Do we still need to spoiler season 1 of SGU, I will just in case
          Spoiler:
          You know, rewatching the eps again, I actually enjoyed most of them the second time round than I did the first. Go figure Except for "Earth" I don't think any amount of watches will make me like that ep

Anywho, "Faith" Poor TJ, she was so sad I didn't really like Scott before, but I really liked him in this ep with TJ.....In a completely no shippy way of course, how he was ready to stay behind and make sure she was ok. How protective he became of her. Kinda like a Brother. There seems to be this sibling thing developing between TJ and Matt I also liked the TJ/Chloe moment when she told her about the pregnancy, I think a friendship could develop there, if they actually show it on screen and not show everything off screen like they done with SGA

I'm giving it a shot and I really hope it doesn't end up like a disater like Teyla's pregnancy storyline . I really hope they do it justice and do TJ justice.
          I think you will enjoy it. I liked the first half of the season don't get me wrong, but I definately found that the second half gets way better. And I am thoroughly enjoying Alaina's pregnancy storyline with TJ. For what they've done so far, with it, it is a hundred times better than Teyla's. None of that hokey crap (like Teyla going all over the place on that manhunt to find the father of her baby). I found that it was really well done. They show her being pregnant but doesn't overpower all the episodes like it did when Teyla was pregnant. However that is just my personal opinion. You'll have to watch the rest of season 1 to make your own assessment.

Also helps that Alaina is absolutely amazing in portraying TJ being pregnant. Faith is by far my favorite episode. And I have a few other favorite moments in a few episodes but I won't mention them yet just in case you haven't seen the rest of the episodes yet.

And of course when I got to meet Alaina in July that just made things all that much better. Probably one of the best experiences of my entire life. (Now tied with meeting David Blue this past Sunday!) Alaina is such a sweet amazing person in RL!
          My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
          "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
            I think you will enjoy it. I liked the first half of the season don't get me wrong, but I definately found that the second half gets way better. And I am thoroughly enjoying Alaina's pregnancy storyline with TJ. For what they've done so far, with it, it is a hundred times better than Teyla's. None of that hokey crap (like Teyla going all over the place on that manhunt to find the father of her baby). I found that it was really well done. They show her being pregnant but doesn't overpower all the episodes like it did when Teyla was pregnant. However that is just my personal opinion. You'll have to watch the rest of season 1 to make your own assessment.

Also helps that Alaina is absolutely amazing in portraying TJ being pregnant. Faith is by far my favorite episode. And I have a few other favorite moments in a few episodes but I won't mention them yet just in case you haven't seen the rest of the episodes yet.

And of course when I got to meet Alaina in July that just made things all that much better. Probably one of the best experiences of my entire life. (Now tied with meeting David Blue this past Sunday!) Alaina is such a sweet amazing person in RL!
            I'm up to Human. The only episode I hate so far is Earth. All the others have been good or ok. I love Teyla, she's my fave character but I was so disappointed with what TPTB done with the pregnancy storyline. It was beyond terrible and IMO it gave them an excuse to sideline her even more So after that my optimism is pretty low. I really hope they don't screw up this pregnancy.

But saying that I don't want a baby on the show. As much as I'd hate to see TJ go through such a terrible thing as losing a baby, I want them to find some way so it doesn't stay.
            sigpic

Comment

Nobody here to play with. Oh well I'll just play with myself

Time caps
              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Cool caps Linda
                sigpic

Comment

Why thank you Linda, they are aren't they
                  sigpic

Comment

Nobody here to play with. Oh well I'll just play with myself
                    Playing with yourself while looking at some TJ pics... And here I thought I was the perverted one
                    Mia: Don't you hate that?
                    Vincent: Hate what?
                    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                      Playing with yourself while looking at some TJ pics... And here I thought I was the perverted one
                      That is not what I meant *note to self* Think before you post.
                      sigpic

Comment

Linda, Linda, Linda, where to begin. LMAO
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

It's okay, lots of people do it And you've chosen good quality material to work with
                          Mia: Don't you hate that?
                          Vincent: Hate what?
                          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                            Linda, Linda, Linda, where to begin. LMAO
                            Yes go on, give it your best shot

It's okay, lots of people do it And you've chosen good quality material to work with
                            Yes good quality material

Just finished watching......Um......*runs off to check name of ep*.........Oh Sabotage. Wasn't really that keen on this ep for some reason *shrugs*
                            Spoiler:
                            Does anyone else think Eli,Scott and Chloe got back to the ship far too easily? The ep before they were all doom and gloom at not being able to get back then the next ep they come waltzing through the gate. Did we get an explanation on what happened? On how they managed to get a connection?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah. The sabotage stopped destinys FTL drive and they picked up destinys signal.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

LOL!

But I knew what you meant Linda!
                                My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                                "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Working...
                                X