Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT
    Spoiler:

Now back on topic. Do we learn any more about TJ in the next ep that I haven't seen? Visitation is it?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Snowing a little, is it?

Now back on topic. Do we learn any more about TJ in the next ep that I haven't seen? Visitation is it?
      Big yes! I think it'll be a changing point for her, and... can't say without spoiling... you'll know when you see it.
      sigpic

Comment

Visitation is good for TJ. Good for Alaina too. It's another stepping stone in the arc, though where it goes from here I haven't the foggiest.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

OT

Re OT:
          Spoiler:
          Admit it, Linda. That's just a photo of a snow globe.

I don't anything about TJ's part in Visitation either. I'm looking forward to Tuesday to find out though.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Snowing a little, is it?
            Maybe just a tad

Big yes! I think it'll be a changing point for her, and... can't say without spoiling... you'll know when you see it.
            Cool, I'm looking forward to it

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Visitation is good for TJ. Good for Alaina too. It's another stepping stone in the arc, though where it goes from here I haven't the foggiest.
            Should be interesting.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Re OT:
            Spoiler:
            Admit it, Linda. That's just a photo of a snow globe.

I don't anything about TJ's part in Visitation either. I'm looking forward to Tuesday to find out though.
            I wish it was only a snow globe
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe just a tad
              Yeah, it looks like its eased down to a blizzard for you. Its important to have the following equipment and knowledge during snowy weather. Equipment: House with Roof. Knowledge: Don't go outside unless its to go down to the local R.S. McColl's to replenish Irn-Bru stocks.

Cool, I'm looking forward to it
              Ditto. Very cool. Cool as snow one might say.

Should be interesting.
              Indeed. I look forward to seeing where it takes TJ...or where it doesn't I should probably add.

I wish it was only a snow globe
              Well if that view is just outside your house I can see why you'd wish that.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Indeed. I look forward to seeing where it takes TJ...or where it doesn't I should probably add.
                Promo pics show where it takes her. But I think you're not going to like it.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it looks like its eased down to a blizzard for you. Its important to have the following equipment and knowledge during snowy weather. Equipment: House with Roof. Knowledge: Don't go outside unless its to go down to the local R.S. McColl's to replenish Irn-Bru stocks.
                  *nods head* Irn-Bru is an essential

Ditto. Very cool. Cool as snow one might say.
                  Yes, cool as snow

I am becoming intrigued, and to think I almost gave this show up a few months ago

Well if that view is just outside your house I can see why you'd wish that.
                  I took that pic from my bedroom window It's stopped the now though

*sticks fingers in ears and closes eyes* not listening.......NOT LISTENING.

So I was watching an ep of the X-Files earlier, about some kid who had an over active imagination. They said they had to find a way to stifle it. So I thought to myself, get him to watch reality shows, that's enough to stifle anyone's imagination
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, cool as snow
                    Oh. Cool snow. Now I get it. Good one, Alan.

Really, you too?
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, of that I'm sure. But that's okay. I'll just sit through and stomach whatever I see on screen because I've got this strong gut feeling that he won't make it.

Comment

Oh, of that I'm sure. But that's okay. I'll just sit through and stomach whatever I see on screen because I've got this strong gut feeling that he won't make it.
                        That must be devastating for TJ. Guess who'll go and comfort her?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          I think it was good for her too. She had to be harboring some resentment about not getting to stay on that planet, and then to go back there, if only in a vision? I think finding out the truth of that might be painful right now but in the long run, it's good for her. I don't know where they'd go with it either...should be interesting!

and holy snow!
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Really, you too?
                            WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Oh you optimist you

That must be devastating for TJ. Guess who'll go and comfort her?
                            Between you and Alan, I don't know whose worse
                            sigpic

Comment

*nods head* Irn-Bru is an essential
                              No household should be without. I don't know how countries outside the UK manage to be quite honest.

Yes, cool as snow
                              Heehee. Is wicked.

I am becoming intrigued, and to think I almost gave this show up a few months ago
                              Maybe there's hope.

I took that pic from my bedroom window It's stopped the now though
                              You've probably embarrassed the snow now with that pic and it doesn't want to come down any more.

Isn't Egle bad? Bad, bad Egle.

So I was watching an ep of the X-Files earlier, about some kid who had an over active imagination. They said they had to find a way to stifle it. So I thought to myself, get him to watch reality shows, that's enough to stifle anyone's imagination
                              I think I should start doing that. Embarrassing snow with a photo???? What the hell am I going on about????
                              Heehee. Thanks.

Really, you too two?
                              Yes, there's two of us who don't want her with him.

Comment

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU
                                Sorry, I'll just try to TYPE A LITTLE LOUDER.

Between you and Alan, I don't know whose worse
                                Why thank you. But really I was thinking Varro.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X