No announcement yet.

Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you've been making me laugh every time I enter this thread...
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      But you've been making me laugh every time I enter this thread...
      Just when you enter this thread? Oh I must be losing my touch
      sigpic

Comment

Well then I'm learning. I
        Spoiler:
        assumed C-section was like regular surgery where healing of a surgical wound is stable enough to handle the stresses of walking only after 24 to 48 hours after surgery, or so I was told. However, anyways, I was not talking about her being unconscious all the time. I was talking about her lying there in the bed for a couple days, and maybe getting up, too. I was thinking some time had progressed between her first waking up and her getting up. There's where I saw the time progressing. Not when she was unconscious. Then, logically, I don't see the problem with the writing. Technically if she could walk, then AH's portrayal of how difficult it would be for her to walk would be wrong and not the writing. And on the other hand, I didn't saw her walking "easily". So I still don't see the issue...
        So I guess it's subjective feeling because it seemed too easy for me
        Spoiler:
        I also had the feeling that she was getting up for the first time but maybe I should rewatch the episode

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
          So I guess it's subjective feeling because it seemed too easy for me
          Spoiler:
          I also had the feeling that she was getting up for the first time but maybe I should rewatch the episode
          I don't know really.
          Spoiler:
          It didn't seem so strange to me as I watched it. I just assumed TJ being a tough woman, more occupied with her loss and what happened in her maybe-dream-hallucination-or-whatever-it-was than the physical pain. She seemed kinda out of it to me.

Also, in general, while not being perfect, I at least feel like SGU has tried to be a bit more realistic on the aspect of approaching "medical things" and their consequences... although it's still TV of course.

Comment

Hello all. Saw Intervention this evening. I like how TPTB handled the situation with TJ following the end of Season 1. I look forward to seeing more of this explored with the characters in the episodes to come.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

loved TJ in aftermath
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

she did good in Aftermath

Comment

I don't know really.
                  Spoiler:
                  It didn't seem so strange to me as I watched it. I just assumed TJ being a tough woman, more occupied with her loss and what happened in her maybe-dream-hallucination-or-whatever-it-was than the physical pain. She seemed kinda out of it to me.

Also, in general, while not being perfect, I at least feel like SGU has tried to be a bit more realistic on the aspect of approaching "medical things" and their consequences... although it's still TV of course.
                  Agreed here
                  Spoiler:
                  She probably was in shock and that could explain many things

Comment

Well, I just blame AH's good looks for distracting me of the obvious other things going on in those scenes.

I'd say no woman can look that good after what she went through, but I have revised that opinion after seeing AH...

Comment

First off can I just say I appreciate you guys using the spoiler tags for the eps as some of us can't see it for another week and some even longer

Intervention
                      Spoiler:
                      I actually liked the way the pregnancy storyline was handled. I admit I was apprehensive about what they'd do, but some of you couldn't blame me after what happened with Teyla and the train wreck of the pregnancy. Where were these guys when Teyla was pregnant Ok, that's for a very different thread

I think that they was they done it appeased both sides, they people that didn't want baby and the people that didn't want it to die. They done it in a way that could be construed that the baby is safe for those that see it that way and it's not on board destiny so it's a kind of win-win. Alaina's acting was superb, you could almost feel all the emotions she was feeling. As for what Varron done, he did go a little bit into redeeming himself, but I think it'll be a while before TJ can forgive him for helping to take her baby away.

All in all a very solid start to season 2
                      sigpic

Comment

I still need to see "Aftermath" myself. So I also appreciate people using spoiler tags for that episode.

Comment

Pic spam Spoiled for size

Spoiler:

Has anyone got the pics without waterproof? *sobs*

EDIT:
                          I made a wallie. I don't think it's spoilery but in case you haven't seen Intervention you may not want to see it

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Icarium; 08 October 2010, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Comment

Picure of AH/TJ, it's not spoilery per se, but is from future episode. Probably "The Hunt".

Spoiler:
                              Whumped!TJ.

Click for bigger.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-snow-monkeys/
                              sigpic

Comment

TJ has
                                Spoiler:
                                been whumped a lot lately. Is that a word "whumped"? And even "whumped" she looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X