• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBA View Post
    Fixed.
    *eyes fall out*

Spoiler:
    You know, part of me wants to make a comment like 'getting some tissues too' now, but what sort of impression would I make with that? Is making funny remarks worth it if it leaves you with the image of a pervert? Questions, questions...
    Spoiler:
    It wouldn't be like that had you left some perv comments unsaid. Now we all know what you mean by the tissue mentions. You perv.
    sigpic

Comment

Guess that's a no, then, if I can't remember what the contest was in the first place...

Anyway, back on topic:

http://celebrity.techwoo.com/2010/02...axim-outtakes/

Awesome.
      I haven't seen some of them I'm a bit disappointed that they gave this terrible outfit to Elyse... and at the same time I'm glad they didn't give it to Alaina... I don't know if anyone can look good in it
      And the waterproof just makes me mad
      Last edited by Icarium; 05 October 2010, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Fear not, I bawled for both of us. And a little bit more than that.
        That's good to know Cause I don't cry

Women...
        Yes?

*eyes fall out*
        *wanders i and picks up Egle's eyes and puts them back in*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          That's good to know Cause I don't cry
          Never? Or never because of a tv show?

*wanders i and picks up Egle's eyes and puts them back in*
          Thanks! Now O cak frr to ytpe afain.
          sigpic

Comment

Never? Or never because of a tv show?
            Never,well never in front of anyone Well I wouldn't say never becuase of a TV show, but very rarely because of a TV show

Thanks! Now O cak frr to ytpe afain.
            Oh oops *switches eyes back the right way*
            sigpic

Comment

Never,well never in front of anyone Well I wouldn't say never becuase of a TV show, but very rarely because of a TV show
              I hate crying in front of others. Mostly because I make terrible sound then, eyes and face are swollen and red. Uh. But every time SGU has made me emotional, it's happened when I'm alone. And I'll try to keep it that way. I have a feeling that TJ's situation will make me emotional again in the upcoming episodes. Damn you, AH, for being such a brilliant actress.

Oh oops *switches eyes back the right way*
              sigpic

Comment

I hate crying in front of others. Mostly because I make terrible sound then, eyes and face are swollen and red. Uh. But every time SGU has made me emotional, it's happened when I'm alone. And I'll try to keep it that way. I have a feeling that TJ's situation will make me emotional again in the upcoming episodes. Damn you, AH, for being such a brilliant actress.

I hate crying in front of others too, I don't tend to show much emotion in front of anyone I know, it's a character flaw I think I've only ever been emotional once in regards to Stargate and that was in the ep "Heroes" from SG-1 *sniffle*

sigpic

Comment

Sweet

Comment

I hate crying in front of others too, I don't tend to show much emotion in front of anyone I know, it's a character flaw I think I've only ever been emotional once in regards to Stargate and that was in the ep "Heroes" from SG-1 *sniffle*
                    Hm, let's see what eps from each series have... done the trick.

SG-1 - "Cold Lazarus", "Forever in a Day", "Meridian", "Abyss", "Heroes" (and "Unending" but only because it was the end of the show)
                    SGA - "Sunday", "The Shrine"
                    SGU - "Air" 2, "Light", "Human", almost "Incursion" 2, "Intervention"

Hm, looks like SGU might win this one.

So cute! Where's it from? I can't make out what the text says.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hm, let's see what eps from each series have... done the trick.

SG-1 - "Cold Lazarus", "Forever in a Day", "Meridian", "Abyss", "Heroes" (and "Unending" but only because it was the end of the show)
                      SGA - "Sunday", "The Shrine"
                      SGU - "Air" 2, "Light", "Human", almost "Incursion" 2, "Intervention"

Hm, looks like SGU might win this one.

hmmm interesting, I have even blubbered watching any of those except for Heroes
                      sigpic

Comment

Here are two more:

http://karizfavis.blogspot.com/2009/10/alaina.html

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                          Those are really nice pics.
                          sigpic

Comment

hmmm interesting, I have even blubbered watching any of those except for Heroes
                            Aww.

I watched a... I don't know how to call it... short movie? here. Other than watching Alaina, the story captivated me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Aww.

I watched a... I don't know how to call it... short movie? here. Other than watching Alaina, the story captivated me.
                              Cool clip. Alaina looks so young there and so pretty. It made me notice even more how much like her her kids look in the links posted earlier.
                              sigpic

Comment

Aww.

Yeah, normally I would just switch something like this off, but it kept me captivatd till the end.

SGU starts tomorrow night
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X