Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Now you get a nice smell fish
    Is it a sprout? I like sprouts... I have a BBQ here. That will be delicious.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      Is it a sprout? I like sprouts... I have a BBQ here. That will be delicious.
      Well it can be if you want

Ooh I spy Michelle Rodriguez, was awesome in Resident Evil
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
        http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Siggy/alaina11.jpg
        Which photo shoot are those pics from?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Ooh just wait till Alan sees that.....And Jper (MacGyver )......And Egle.....Oh and PA.....And whoever else comes into the thread
          *fangirls*
          sigpic

Comment

"Intervention" -
            Spoiler:
            Such a beautiful story. The box of tissue paper got used up, seriously. The end was amazing. Honestly, I was crying. Of course I started crying when I heard the baby in the beginning of the episode. AH was terrific. And I expect to see more of stunning performances coming from her.

Just beautiful.

I love how the PTB left some hope that the baby is fine. Maybe it was just TJ dreaming, maybe not. Did I mention it was beautiful?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              The box of tissue paper got used up, seriously.
              Come on, now you're doing it intentionally... No, I can resist making a pervy comment about this...
              Mia: Don't you hate that?
              Vincent: Hate what?
              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                Come on, now you're doing it intentionally... No, I can resist making a pervy comment about this...
                No, I'm not!
                sigpic

Comment

Dammit TBA, now it would be just weird if I made a pervy comment.

*Walks off, in protest*
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I'm surrounded by pervs.
                    sigpic

Comment

Come on Eggleh, deep down you realize you're one of us... Remember that video of muscled men dancing you posted yesterday?
                      Last edited by TBA; 29 September 2010, 06:24 AM.
                      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Come on Eggleh, deep down you realize you're on of us... Remember that video of muscled men dancing you posted yesterday?
                        On of you? This keeps getting better and better.
                        sigpic

Comment

One of us*

See, you even start to make pervy comments
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

One of us*

See, you even start to make pervy comments
                            I think this is the time for me to shut up.
                            sigpic

Comment

Keeping it quiet, eh? You can make pervy comments with just your eyebrows, you know.
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Come on Eggleh, deep down you realize you're one of us... Remember that video of muscled men dancing you posted yesterday?
                                Was it this one?

See, we're all perverts. It's the Gateworld way.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X