No announcement yet.

Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I didn't know about the pregnancy until someone spoiled me in his/her sig I don't remember who it was I didn't noticed anything until it was revealed. After that TJ's behaviour seemed a bit strange to me. I can't exactly say what it was but it seemed to me as if she wasn't very bothered with her pregnancy. It stopped suprising me when I realized that it was Alaina's third child, not the first one

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
      I didn't noticed anything until it was revealed. After that TJ's behaviour seemed a bit strange to me. I can't exactly say what it was but it seemed to me as if she wasn't very bothered with her pregnancy.
      I like the amount of focus TJ's pregnancy got. It got attention, but nothing about it was over the top. There was concern in some difficult situations about her ("Sabotage", "Pain"), and it was reasonable. But. I would have loved to see the moment when the baby kicked for the first time. Sure, some would've called it too soapy and whatnot, but it would've been soooo cuuuute.
      sigpic

Comment

I just think that in her first pregnancy a woman is a bit scared and there was no sign of being scared from TJ. We saw her moments of weakness when she thought she had enough but none of them concerned her pregnancy. But that was just a vague feeling that made me look for info about Alaina and I found out that it's her 3rd child

I believe it wasn't posted before?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
          Maybe, maybe not, but she looks soo much different.
          sigpic

Comment

True! At first I thought it wasn't her

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              The premiere date is getting closer and closer. You don't have to wait much longer. 12 days to go. And then I'll find out what's going on on my avvie. Let's see if I can bring myself to use it after seeing... "Intervention", I suppose.
              I'm also wondering what that scene is all about. And cool pics Egle and Icarium

I like the amount of focus TJ's pregnancy got. It got attention, but nothing about it was over the top. There was concern in some difficult situations about her ("Sabotage", "Pain"), and it was reasonable. But. I would have loved to see the moment when the baby kicked for the first time. Sure, some would've called it too soapy and whatnot, but it would've been soooo cuuuute.
              The pregnancy storyline hasn't bothered me all that much thus far mainly because they haven't focused too heavily on it, I just hope they don't give us pregnancy overload when season 2 starts Plus they haven't dressed TJ up or should I saw down to show off all her "assets" like they did with Teyla I mean Teyla is a pretty lady, was it really necessary to put her in the tight revealing top so she could show of her huge cleavage
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Plus they haven't dressed TJ up or should I saw down to show off all her "assets" like they did with Teyla I mean Teyla is a pretty lady, was it really necessary to put her in the tight revealing top so she could show of her huge cleavage
                You don't mind TJ's tank top, then?
                sigpic

Comment

I'm also wondering what that scene is all about. And cool pics Egle and Icarium

The pregnancy storyline hasn't bothered me all that much thus far mainly because they haven't focused too heavily on it, I just hope they don't give us pregnancy overload when season 2 starts Plus they haven't dressed TJ up or should I saw down to show off all her "assets" like they did with Teyla I mean Teyla is a pretty lady, was it really necessary to put her in the tight revealing top so she could show of her huge cleavage
                  guhI think my eyes just did a 360 degree turn in my eyes sockets. I REALLY need those HQ Maxim pics. Now. Please.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Men.
                    sigpic

Comment

No I don't mind the tank top, at least she ain't almost busting out of the thing Pardon the pun

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      guhI think my eyes just did a 360 degree turn in my eyes sockets. I REALLY need those HQ Maxim pics. Now. Please.
                      Ooh that gotta hurt

Men.
                      Yep
                      sigpic

Comment

No I don't mind the tank top, at least she ain't almost busting out of the thing Pardon the pun
                        Thanks for the mental image. Me and my vivid imagination.
                        sigpic

Comment

Plus they haven't dressed TJ up or should I saw down to show off all her "assets" like they did with Teyla
                          Yeah, it's meant to keep us watching. If they immediately show everything in the first ep, there's probably quite a lot of viewers who are satisfied and leave Nah, I reckon they're saving the shower scene, after loads of buildup, for the series finale.
                          Mia: Don't you hate that?
                          Vincent: Hate what?
                          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Thanks for the mental image. Me and my vivid imagination.
                            Hey it's not my fault you have a very vivid imagination

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                            Yeah, it's meant to keep us watching. If they immediately show everything in the first ep, there's probably quite a lot of viewers who are satisfied and leave Nah, I reckon they're saving the shower scene, after loads of buildup, for the series finale.
                            Damn, I don't know what to do now that I'm fishless
                            sigpic

Comment

Damn, I don't know what to do now that I'm fishless
                              Make guys feel guilty somehow. Usually crying helps.
                              sigpic

Comment

Looks like I'm lucky today Another pic I haven't seen before

BEWARE!!! SPOILER FOR S2 !!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X