Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    So very true. I'm almost afraid to think what AH is going to do in the first episodes of S2. *tidies her pile of tissue boxes*
    Do you think we should get shares in the Kleenex company?

Originally posted by TBA View Post
    *does it too, but for entirely different reasons*

Sorry, sorry, but that one was just too easy to let go...
    *face palm*

sigpic

Comment

*does it too, but for entirely different reasons*

Sorry, sorry, but that one was just too easy to let go...
      Today must be one of those kind of days. You're not the first to make inappropriate jokes.
      sigpic

Comment

Still, can't help but feeling like the Masuka of the forum at times.
        Mia: Don't you hate that?
        Vincent: Hate what?
        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          S2
          Spoiler:
          Oh ok Not that i'd like to see anything happen to the baby, that'd be bad but I just don't want a baby on the show
          I agree. A baby just wouldn't work.

Terribly generally speaking here, but trailers by MGM tease, trailers by Syfy spoil.
          and trailers about SGU just tend to confuse

Incursion part 2
          Spoiler:
          What the hell????? I mean what just happened? TJ's shot? Chloe is unconscious? Scott and Greer are outside? Young's about to be executed with the rest of his men? They can't stop it there? I WANT THE NEXT PART....NOW
          Oh I need to lie down

On a side note, I think I could have liked the idea of TJ/Varro, but after seeing this ep I'm not so sure, the ass killed that guy and he was only trying to protect himself and the other hostages from being executed If they make it out of this I hope Young executes every last one of the Lucian Alliance
          mwahahahah, yeah, what the hell works and you're lucky that you don't have a huge wait to find out how that works out
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

A little something from JM's blog -

Spoiler:
            Got some terrific notes on my rewrite of The Hunt. I’ll address them tomorrow, put out the revised draft in the afternoon, and then it’ll be smooooooth sailing. Looks like we’ll be casting on Friday: Corporal Reynolds, T.J.’s sister, T.J.’s dad, and Tasia.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ken-her-ankle/
            sigpic

Comment

Ah.... lovely screen caps from Faith, Linda. That episode was just gorgeous, and Alaina really sold the episode. Plus she looked lovely.

Incursion part 2[SPOILERS] What the hell????? I mean what just happened? TJ's shot? Chloe is unconscious? Scott and Greer are outside? Young's about to be executed with the rest of his men? They can't stop it there? I WANT THE NEXT PART....NOW
              Oh I need to lie down
              Lol. Yep, that was pretty much my reaction. Like I said, I did a fair amount of yelling at the TV screen at the end of season 1. Good thing we get season 2 very soon.

This, right there, my heart broke into thousand pieces.

And of course, TJ was brilliant in "Faith". Wonderful performance by AH.
              And yeah... so much heartbreak in those pictures.
              Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
              Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Khentkawes View Post
                Ah.... lovely screen caps from Faith, Linda. That episode was just gorgeous, and Alaina really sold the episode. Plus she looked lovely.
                I think "Faith" is the episode where it finally hit me how much I adore TJ's character. I mean, she's been - wait for it - awesome since episode 1, but TJ quietly grew on me. Now she's my fav female character from SGU.
                sigpic

Comment

I mean, she's been - wait for it - awesome since episode 1, but TJ quietly grew on me.
                  Is that, by any chance, a reference to Barney Stinson?
                  Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                  Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                  - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Is that, by any chance, a reference to Barney Stinson?
                    Depends on who he is, and what's the reference?
                    sigpic

Comment

Depends on who he is, and what's the reference?
                      I guess that's a no
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I guess that's a no
                        I'd still like to know.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's a character from How I Met Your Mother, who often uses the 'wait for it - awesome' line

But, since it wasn't a reference, I can't give you a green for it. Sorry
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

It's a character from How I Met Your Mother, who often uses the 'wait for it - awesome' line

But, since it wasn't a reference, I can't give you a green for it. Sorry
                            It was a reference to me saying how awesome TJ is. But okay. Another time, eh.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                              I agree. A baby just wouldn't work.
                              Me no want no babies on Stargate

and trailers about SGU just tend to confuse
                              Oh boy *cracks open the Disprin*

mwahahahah, yeah, what the hell works and you're lucky that you don't have a huge wait to find out how that works out
                              I think it was a good decision to stop watching there for a while

A little something from JM's blog -

Spoiler:
                              Got some terrific notes on my rewrite of The Hunt. I’ll address them tomorrow, put out the revised draft in the afternoon, and then it’ll be smooooooth sailing. Looks like we’ll be casting on Friday: Corporal Reynolds, T.J.’s sister, T.J.’s dad, and Tasia.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ken-her-ankle/
                              Not listening

Originally posted by Khentkawes View Post
                              She was simply radiant in this ep in particular

Lol. Yep, that was pretty much my reaction. Like I said, I did a fair amount of yelling at the TV screen at the end of season 1. Good thing we get season 2 very soon.
                              I don't know when the UK gets it, but if past Stargates are anything to go by, it's usually some time in October.

I think "Faith" is the episode where it finally hit me how much I adore TJ's character. I mean, she's been - wait for it - awesome since episode 1, but TJ quietly grew on me. Now she's my fav female character from SGU.
                              I'm shocked I didn't take much notice of her at first but gradually with each passing episode she weedled her way slowly into my heart
                              sigpic

Comment

Not listening
                                I hope you didn't read it either, when you quoted my post.

I'm shocked I didn't take much notice of her at first but gradually with each passing episode she weedled her way slowly into my heart
                                Exactly.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X