Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Does anyone know where I might be able to find some HQ pics of Alaina from Maxim magazine please?

Thanks in advance.
    Good taste, lad
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Sorry, don't know Alan.
      Thanks for responding anyway, Linda. We're all being deprived of those magnificent pics and I feel sorry for all of us.

Originally posted by TBA View Post
      Good taste, lad
      Thanks. I think we all must do otherwise we wouldn't be here would we.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

First images from S2 are online. Here's one featuring TJ -

(Don't look if you don't want to spoiled!!)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          First images from S2 are online. Here's one featuring TJ -

(Don't look if you don't want to spoiled!!)
          About season 2 cap
          Spoiler:
          Oh no, I see a.........*gasp* baby in that pic. DOH!!! *headdesk* The one thing I didn't want in the show was a baby
          sigpic

Comment

About season 2 cap
            Spoiler:
            Oh no, I see a.........*gasp* baby in that pic. DOH!!! *headdesk* The one thing I didn't want in the show was a baby
            Spoiler:
            the baby doesn't exist in reality, I'm thinking. She's having a dream or something. Fear not, there is no baby
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

About season 2 cap
              Spoiler:
              Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
              Spoiler:
              the baby doesn't exist in reality, I'm thinking. She's having a dream or something. Fear not, there is no baby
              And you'll know why when
              Spoiler:
              you've seen the S1 finale.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                Spoiler:
                S2
                Spoiler:
                Oh ok Not that i'd like to see anything happen to the baby, that'd be bad but I just don't want a baby on the show

And you'll know why when
                Spoiler:
                you've seen the S1 finale.
                S2
                Spoiler:
                Oh my I'm off to watch that laterz
                sigpic

Comment

I hope I didn't spoil it for you. Used the tags on purpose, even though I think there's no general need months after the finale. But let us know what you think after seeing the ep.
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope I didn't spoil it for you. Used the tags on purpose, even though I think there's no general need months after the finale. But let us know what you think after seeing the ep.
                    Oh no, you din't spoil anything don't worry I'm not one that has to avoid spoilers at all costs
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh no, you din't spoil anything don't worry I'm not one that has to avoid spoilers at all costs
                      That's good. Let's just say you know exactly as much as I did before seeing the episode.
                      sigpic

Comment

That's good. Let's just say you know exactly as much as I did before seeing the episode.
                        I'm fine with little spoilers, but I hate knowing the big glaring humongous spoilers that's supposed to have a shock factor attached to them. Yeah I hear scifi in the US are really good at showing trailers with these massive spoilers attached

Okay, I think I should go watch the last ep before ESA starts annoying me and posts "doit's" everywhere
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm fine with little spoilers, but I hate knowing the big glaring humongous spoilers that's supposed to have a shock factor attached to them. Yeah I hear scifi in the US are really good at showing trailers with these massive spoilers attached
                          Terribly generally speaking here, but trailers by MGM tease, trailers by Syfy spoil.

I gave up watching episode trailers before seeing episodes, and it really pays off.
                          sigpic

Comment

Terribly generally speaking here, but trailers by MGM tease, trailers by Syfy spoil.

I gave up watching episode trailers before seeing episodes, and it really pays off.
                            Trailers by scifi are like, here I'll smack you over the head with the big honkin' spoiler Yeah I'm calling it scifi cause that other spelling is stupid

Incursion part 2
                            Spoiler:
                            What the hell????? I mean what just happened? TJ's shot? Chloe is unconscious? Scott and Greer are outside? Young's about to be executed with the rest of his men? They can't stop it there? I WANT THE NEXT PART....NOW
                            Oh I need to lie down

On a side note, I think I could have liked the idea of TJ/Varro, but after seeing this ep I'm not so sure, the ass killed that guy and he was only trying to protect himself and the other hostages from being executed If they make it out of this I hope Young executes every last one of the Lucian Alliance
                            sigpic

Comment

Incursion part 2
                              Spoiler:
                              What the hell????? I mean what just happened? TJ's shot? Chloe is unconscious? Scott and Greer are outside? Young's about to be executed with the rest of his men? They can't stop it there? I WANT THE NEXT PART....NOW
                              Oh I need to lie down

On a side note, I think I could have liked the idea of TJ/Varro, but after seeing this ep I'm not so sure, the ass killed that guy and he was only trying to protect himself and the other hostages from being executed If they make it out of this I hope Young executes every last one of the Lucian Alliance
                              That's what we've been feeling for the past months. You're lucky, you don't have to wait that long to find out what's going to happen next.

For the same reason you mentioned, I can't picture TJ/Varro together. Not yet. Not after what's happened.
                              sigpic

Comment

That's what we've been feeling for the past months. You're lucky, you don't have to wait that long to find out what's going to happen next.

For the same reason you mentioned, I can't picture TJ/Varro together. Not yet. Not after what's happened.
                                Yeah So in a way I'm glad I stopped watching for a while

When I first saw pictures of them I thought they could be good together, but I hadn't seen the ep then. Now after watching it I'm not so sure I'm confused Yeah yeah, "what's new" I hear y'all say
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X