Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh look at all the lovely actresses you have up at the one time, Jessica Alba (loved Dark Angel, they just had to go and cancel it ), Jaime Ray Newman, Morena Baccarin, Summer Glau (How come all the shows she's in keeps getting bloody cancelled One is not amused), Charlize Theron.
    I love all those lovely actresses. Dark Angel really needed a third season. I've read the books that continue the story, but there's better fanfic out there than those books.

And Summer Glau is just too awesome... Only a few people can handle all that awesomeness.
    Seriously though, you're right. Firefly, The 4400, TSCC, and Dollhouse. I get depressed when I think of it.

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    That sounds... shall we say, dirty.
    Better get used to it. If you talk to Linda you've got to remember this and the fact that she has the memory of a goldfish. I'm not sure however if she really has such memory or if she's just conveniently "forgetting" things... Like that she's always innocent, and never remembers any bad things.

I do not know why you would think that

*looks around* Oh, how did Lorne get into my cavern?
    See what I mean. Innocent again. She coincidently doesn't know what you're talking about... Goldfish memory... and Dirty again. And she stole my halo, again.

Probably same way I ended up in Rush's quarters.
    thought-controlled-Asgard-transporter-beam?
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      Better get used to it. If you talk to Linda you've got to remember this and the fact that she has the memory of a goldfish. I'm not sure however if she really has such memory or if she's just conveniently "forgetting" things... Like that she's always innocent, and never remembers any bad things.
      I have head of her goldfish memory. And that she likes to smack people with smelly fish.

thought-controlled-Asgard-transporter-beam?
      Magnets.
      sigpic

Comment

I have head of her goldfish memory. And that she likes to smack people with smelly fish.
        Uhuh, the mods have prohibited any smacking a while ago now, so she cannot smack me with any fish anymore... Although I didn't really mind that, I enjoy eating fish. Too bad I don't remember anymore where we had our first convo and she tried smacking me with a fish, Salmon I believe. I just replied that it was a very tasty fish. Or something like that.

Magnets.
        And how do these work exactly?

Comment

Uhuh, the mods have prohibited any smacking a while ago now, so she cannot smack me with any fish anymore...
          Did some people take getting smacked with fish offensive?

And how do these work exactly?
          They... uhm... magnetize.
          sigpic

Comment

Did some people take getting smacked with fish offensive?
            Oh no, I didn't mean to imply that. I thought you knew... Anyways, I guess I'll have to break the sad news to you then, but apparently there was an incident a couple of months ago, including some sorts of threats or something, I don't know the fine details, and no one has told me anything... (feel free to PM me if you know more about this. ) Anyways after that this appeared:
            http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=48
            Threats of Violence

To the GateWorld Forum Community:

I wish this went without saying, but apparently I need to make an explicit point of it. Threats of violence against other members of our community, including the moderators, or against any cast or crew or their family members, or any other real-life person, is strictly forbidden on the forum.

This includes public posts, private messages, profile visitor messages, social group messages, reputation comments, e-mail sent through the forum software, or any other part of the forum.

This includes both real threats and comments made in jest. It includes both explicit threats and veiled threats.

GateWorld has a zero tolerance policy for threats of violence. Those who make threats of physical violence against another will be banned immediately and irrevocably. If we feel the offending member deserves a warning he or she will be placed under strict moderation and given a single warning prior to banning on the second offense.

But the standard practice will be an immediate ban without notice or chance of appeal.

Thank you.
            Anyways, well since then, obviously, Linda cannot smack anyone with a fish anymore, 'cause we all know her, and I wouldn't take it the wrong way, but someone else could, and it would be a pity if she got banned...

Some bad apples spoiled it again for all the others, I guess. This is how it always goes. They take all the fun away.

They... uhm... magnetize.
            Rriiigghhhtttttttt.

Comment

Probably same way I ended up in Rush's quarters.
              Oh, right

I love all those lovely actresses. Dark Angel really needed a third season. I've read the books that continue the story, but there's better fanfic out there than those books.

And Summer Glau is just too awesome... Only a few people can handle all that awesomeness.
              Seriously though, you're right. Firefly, The 4400, TSCC, and Dollhouse. I get depressed when I think of it.
              Could you imagine Summer, Karen and Alaina all on screen together at the same time? I don't think it could take it. It'd probably blow up with all that awesomeness

I really do have a bad memory I must have got dropped on my head as a baby or something

See what I mean. Innocent again. She coincidently doesn't know what you're talking about... Goldfish memory... and Dirty again. And she stole my halo, again.
              I'm always innocent nuh uh. Not yours *hides halo behind back* *innocent smile*

Magnets.
              It was fun And they go and take the fun away from me *pouts*

Uhuh, the mods have prohibited any smacking a while ago now, so she cannot smack me with any fish anymore... Although I didn't really mind that, I enjoy eating fish. Too bad I don't remember anymore where we had our first convo and she tried smacking me with a fish, Salmon I believe. I just replied that it was a very tasty fish. Or something like that.
              Yeah it's not so fun when the other person likes fish Kinda defeats the purpose

Oh no, I didn't mean to imply that. I thought you knew... Anyways, I guess I'll have to break the sad news to you then, but apparently there was an incident a couple of months ago, including some sorts of threats or something, I don't know the fine details, and no one has told me anything... (feel free to PM me if you know more about this. ) Anyways after that this appeared:

Anyways, well since then, obviously, Linda cannot smack anyone with a fish anymore, 'cause we all know her, and I wouldn't take it the wrong way, but someone else could, and it would be a pity if she got banned...

Some bad apples spoiled it again for all the others, I guess. This is how it always goes. They take all the fun away.
              Yeah a few people ruin it for everyone How am I supposed to keep Jelgate in line now
              sigpic

Comment

Could you imagine Summer, Karen and Alaina all on screen together at the same time? I don't think it could take it. It'd probably blow up with all that awesomeness
                For me it would be more like Jewel Staite, Summer Glau, Jessica Alba and Alaina Huffman, together, all four in some sort of Science Fiction Charlie's Angels (as they are the four main stars/heroes + no guys) with me as their boss and/or mentor. Now that... I don't know what I'd do. Blowing up seems such an understatement if that would happen...

I'm always innocent nuh uh. Not yours *hides halo behind back* *innocent smile*
                Too bad you forgot there's a mirror behind you in which I can see that halo you're holding behind your back.

Yeah a few people ruin it for everyone How am I supposed to keep Jelgate in line now
                I was kinda shocked!! Suddenly I log in, and that announcement is there waiting for everyone to see. I still am really curious to what really happened... And I agree, this is really stupid, a very few people ruined it for all the rest of us.

And I bet you've got your ways to keep Jelgate in line. Hey, notice this, for once, it is us mentioning him in a thread where he isn't present, instead of the other way around.

Comment

For me it would be more like Jewel Staite, Summer Glau, Jessica Alba and Alaina Huffman, together, all four in some sort of Science Fiction Charlie's Angels (as they are the four main stars/heroes + no guys) with me as their boss and/or mentor. Now that... I don't know what I'd do. Blowing up seems such an understatement if that would happen...
                  Or them too, or them plus Karen Cliche

Too bad you forgot there's a mirror behind you in which I can see that halo you're holding behind your back.
                  What? *looks round* *grumbles* Didn't see that there If I was still allowed I'd get Little Lemming to bite your ankles

I was kinda shocked!! Suddenly I log in, and that announcement is there waiting for everyone to see. I still am really curious to what really happened... And I agree, this is really stupid, a very few people ruined it for all the rest of us.
                  Yeah that's how it is sometimes Shame really. Well I was like.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??????

And I bet you've got your ways to keep Jelgate in line. Hey, notice this, for once, it is us mentioning him in a thread where he isn't present, instead of the other way around.
                  Oh I have my ways but none are as effective as fish Oh yeah, well that makes a nice change
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm, for me it'd be Summer Glau, Alaina Huffman, Karen Cliche and Erin Cummings. If they were on the screen at the same time, I'm pretty sure my television would melt.
                    Mia: Don't you hate that?
                    Vincent: Hate what?
                    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

You can have Alaina, I'll wake up to Summer.
                      i'll take that deal.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        i'll take that deal.
                        Good!

Well looky here what I saw this morning when I woke up:

PA will wake up to this:

J/k with you PA!

Although,

Comment

I kid. Always ready to help fellow AH/TJ fans.
                          Nice to know in case I too ever get into any trouble!
                          My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                          "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Oh that. Don't know details, but I imagine it had something to do with some angry fans not liking a certain show?

Rriiigghhhtttttttt.
                            I know! Magnets... magnify. I haz smarts.
                            sigpic

Comment

You've been busy recently I'll catch up later

Comment

I see you´ve also been busy. As beautiful as always.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X