Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. Dream Sequence! Although I do expect the baby not to survive. Cruel, but that's what I am expecting. I was thinking the appearance of Dr. Caine would fit into that dream scene.
    Spoiler:
    Yup, my thoughts exactly.

Only about 65-ish days to go, and then we'll know for sure.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Spoiler:
      Yup, my thoughts exactly.

Only about 65-ish days to go, and then we'll know for sure.
      IF they reveal all this info to us in the first episode...
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        IF they reveal all this info to us in the first episode...
        That why I added the 'ish' part. But I think we're going to see
        Spoiler:
        both TJ and Young deal with the loss of their baby in "Aftermath". Spoilers suggest it, so does the title.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes, baby, etc, but to me the big question is when does she cut her hair or is Alaina wearing a wig?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
            Yes, yes, baby, etc, but to me the big question is when does she cut her hair or is Alaina wearing a wig?
            I doubt very much there's a wig.
            sigpic

Comment

I doubt very much there's a wig.
              Hair extensions then.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                Hair extensions then.
                Why do you think that? Because of the caps posted above?
                sigpic

Comment

Alaina Huffman's hair is gorgeous, but not very long, accodingly to her hairstyle in SGU until now. All pictures I've seen so far from her with her hair down in real life, shows it. I think she wears hair extensions in "Faith", and maybe in the picture posted above (Post #342) also, but in between she wears her hair longer than a year ago, so it's possibly her own.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                    Alaina Huffman's hair is gorgeous, but not very long, accodingly to her hairstyle in SGU until now. All pictures I've seen so far from her with her hair down in real life, shows it. I think she wears hair extensions in "Faith", and maybe in the picture posted above (Post #342) also, but in between she wears her hair longer than a year ago, so it's possibly her own.
                    Here is a pic of her from when I was at Polaris a week ago this past Sunday:

Spoiler:

She said during the panel that I sat in on, that her hairstylist puts her hair up. And that she is only in the hair and makeup trailer for about 20 minutes. Her claim was that David Blue has to spend more time than her in the hair and makeup trailer! She said that she gets asked all the time how her hair is done. And that she suggested to the stylist that they should do a video of how it is done. She explained it but I can't remember how she said it was done. But I think part of it is that it gets pinned up to follow military guidelines that state that it can't be more than a certian length. So I'm not sure how long her hair is normally but in that pic above, was how she had it at Polaris a week and a half ago.
                    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Two caps from the new S2 trailer -

Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure I don't have to type my opinion/theory on the clip.

Alaina looks stunning, nevertheless.
                      And possibly one of the nicest people you will ever meet too!

Got to meet her at Polaris con a week ago last Sunday in Toronto. Wouldn't have even known that she was going to be there except that I was in Vancouver (for GateCon and a week of holidays afterwards). And I was in my hotel on the Friday nite when I was checking my twitter and saw that she had tweeted that she was in Toronto for Polaris Con that weekend. I almost had a heart attack right there in my hotel! As I knew I was going to be home at midnight the next day (Saturday).

So that Sunday morning off I went still mildly jetlagged from the flight home and half tired to Toronto. Didn't think that I would be able to do anything other than get a photo op and autograph as they were later in the day. But it turned out that I was also able to get to sit in on her panel at 1pm.

Her photo op was at 2pm. I decided to wait about fifteen minutes so as to avoid any crowds and or lines. Turns out that there was nobody waiting and I was the only one there. Was able to leasurley get my photo op and chat with her. She seemed facinated by my duct taped bag that had an SG1 patch on it and also my duct taped stargate. Both of which I made. I had explained to her that I had made them myself. Then I told her that I would see her later at her autograph session.

Her autograph session was at 4pm. Again not being a fan of crowds and lines, I waited about a half hour this time. And when I got there again, there was absolutely no lines. And no one at her table. And the other guests there had no lines either. And a couple only had just those that were right at their tables at the time. So I walk in the room and I hear her say to me "there she is!" I was kinda surprised by that. And she was eager to show her helper (the one collecting her autograph fees) my duct taped stargate! I guess she had been talking to her about me and my stargate or something. I went on to explain some of the process for me making both the stargate and the bag. And then chatted some about my trip to Vancouver that I had just gotten back from. In all we must have chatted for well over five minutes or more. And between the photo op and Auto op, probably spent close to ten minutes with her.

From what I found out after getting my autograph, I didn't need to worry about lines and crowds as many people had gotten their photos and autos the day before.

She turned out to be one of the nicest people I have ever met. I had been chatting with her on occassion on Twitter. And decided that I would love to meet her. Never actually thought that I would get the opportunity to do so. And when she tweeted that she would be somewhere that is only about an hour from me, I couldn't pass that up. I would definately have no problem seeing her again!
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

E writes: “Is it true that there will finally be a TJ backstory episode in the back half of season 2?”

Answer: Working on it right now.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-rant-mailbag/

And if I remember correctly, that episode should be "The Hunt". Intriguing name, wouldn't have expected that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Also, big time congrats to @Alainahuffman for her portal award. Wait till you guys see what she does in Season 2 - I'm thinking Emmy.

http://twitter.com/BrianJacobSmith

IS IT SEPTEMBER YET??
                          sigpic

Comment

E writes: “Is it true that there will finally be a TJ backstory episode in the back half of season 2?”

Answer: Working on it right now.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-rant-mailbag/

And if I remember correctly, that episode should be "The Hunt". Intriguing name, wouldn't have expected that.
                            It'll probably be a 'Hunt' A story and a back story B story I'm guessing, either that or a TJ story using flashbacks like with Greer in Lost.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                              It'll probably be a 'Hunt' A story and a back story B story I'm guessing, either that or a TJ story using flashbacks like with Greer in Lost.
                              That would be great. I'd like for one of those flashbacks to include a certain scene between TJ and Young just prior to them all being forced to leave Icarus.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                That would be great. I'd like for one of those flashbacks to include a certain scene between TJ and Young just prior to them all being forced to leave Icarus.
                                Yeh hopefully with some certain snurchable worthy screencaps if you get what I mean!

After having got the chance to meet her in RL I just want to see lots of her and really get to explore her back story.

Comment

Working...
                                X